Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2019, 10:57 AM

14,945 posts, read 12,139,254 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
After 5 months since dignosis of a tumorous mass in my testicle they were ready to procede with surgery this Wednesday however i insisted on one more updated imaging before surgery, guess what it wasnt a cancerous mass after all and was deemed to have been a temporary virus so surgery is cancelled ,thought this was it now on to my heart problem nope we are now looking into a kink in my urether that i thought was a resolved issue as i had imaging,CT scan and a syscopathy last year and the problem was deemed nothing to worry about. i'm now very depressed that they are wasting time on trivialities and avoiding a major discussion and intervention of my heart,heck i dont even have a scheduled discussion lined up to even talk about options for my heart. Ive lost all confidence in this hospital and its team of doctors having my best interest in mind.
Jambo, that's terrible. It's a good thing you were able to get that additional image which ruled out the cancer and avoided unnecessary surgery. I can't understand the foot dragging that seems to be going on in regards to your heart interventions, have they at least prescribed medications which might help some?

I know you're in Canada and subject to their publicly funded universal healthcare system, which you've indicated in the past has served you well. Just wondering how easy it might be for you to get access to your cardiac records and take them to another doctor and healthcare facility to get the ball rolling for the cardiac intervention you need.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2019, 08:04 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,292,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
Jambo, that's terrible. It's a good thing you were able to get that additional image which ruled out the cancer and avoided unnecessary surgery. I can't understand the foot dragging that seems to be going on in regards to your heart interventions, have they at least prescribed medications which might help some?

I know you're in Canada and subject to their publicly funded universal healthcare system, which you've indicated in the past has served you well. Just wondering how easy it might be for you to get access to your cardiac records and take them to another doctor and healthcare facility to get the ball rolling for the cardiac intervention you need.
I have a duplicate set of records along with a CD of the angiogram. we will ask the pertinant questions tomorrow if we dont get the right answers its off to an alternate cardiologist and soon there after a transfer to a new hospital.

Old 11-11-2019, 09:15 AM

14,945 posts, read 12,139,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
I have a duplicate set of records along with a CD of the angiogram. we will ask the pertinant questions tomorrow if we dont get the right answers its off to an alternate cardiologist and soon there after a transfer to a new hospital.
Sounds like a plan to me!

Best of luck in all of this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness