Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2018, 07:35 PM

5,110 posts, read 3,070,995 times

Advertisements

Basically I have been suffering from constipation for the past few months, which I talked about on here in a previous thread. I have been taking Metamucil, for it and that has been working the best so far, cause the other things I tried that were recommended, didn't work as well.

However, basically I will go to the bathroom once in the day, but then later on in the day, when I want to have sex with my gf, I have to hit the toilet again all of a sudden during sex, either half way through, or even sooner.

I think it's because I was told by the doctor that the reason for the constipation was most likely anxiety, cause of things I have been going through, and my theory is, is that when I have sex, a lot of the anxiety goes away, and I am much more relaxed, which causes a release to have to hit the toilet. But that is just a guess.

However, this happening all the time during sex with my gf, and I would like a medication that can get it all out for the day, so that I am free to have sex without this release happening during each time, where I have to take a break and hit the toilet every time.

What do you think, is there anything better than metamucil, but not so strong that it will cause diarrhea either?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2018, 07:42 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,753,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironpony View Post
Basically I have been suffering from constipation for the past few months, which I talked about on here in a previous thread. I have been taking Metamucil, for it and that has been working the best so far, cause the other things I tried that were recommended, didn't work as well.

However, basically I will go to the bathroom once in the day, but then later on in the day, when I want to have sex with my gf, I have to hit the toilet again all of a sudden during sex, either half way through, or even sooner.

I think it's because I was told by the doctor that the reason for the constipation was most likely anxiety, cause of things I have been going through, and my theory is, is that when I have sex, a lot of the anxiety goes away, and I am much more relaxed, which causes a release to have to hit the toilet. But that is just a guess.

However, this happening all the time during sex with my gf, and I would like a medication that can get it all out for the day, so that I am free to have sex without this release happening during each time, where I have to take a break and hit the toilet every time.

What do you think, is there anything better than metamucil, but not so strong that it will cause diarrhea either?
I remember your post, why not go thru it again. Many of us gave you suggestions.

Old 08-31-2018, 07:37 AM

67 posts, read 61,634 times
Why not just let it happen instead of running to the bathroom?

Old 08-31-2018, 07:48 AM

20,722 posts, read 16,372,564 times
If you were in a meeting with your boss and had to poo, would you immediately run to the bathroom? What if you were in your car stuck in traffic, would you crap your pants if you had to wait 15 minutes?

What I'm asking is - is this explosive poo that wont' wait or is this your mind telling you something? You seem very suggestible, both about your sex and intestinal issues. You can't even finish having sex because you're so relaxed you have to crap? Don't you feel most relaxed AFTER sex? I thought you were anxious during sex according to earlier posts. I think you're psyching yourself out, man.

Old 08-31-2018, 09:06 AM

2,819 posts, read 2,585,020 times
I’d treat your anxiety to get to the root of the issue...

That said miralax may help.

Old 08-31-2018, 09:34 AM

6,102 posts, read 8,820,647 times
I am a little skeptical about this poster. A second thread to talk about his bathroom habits and now he throws sex into the mix.

Old 08-31-2018, 06:22 PM

30,433 posts, read 21,255,233 times
Forget the sex lex and use the potty dotty.

Old 08-31-2018, 08:23 PM

5,110 posts, read 3,070,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
If you were in a meeting with your boss and had to poo, would you immediately run to the bathroom? What if you were in your car stuck in traffic, would you crap your pants if you had to wait 15 minutes?

What I'm asking is - is this explosive poo that wont' wait or is this your mind telling you something? You seem very suggestible, both about your sex and intestinal issues. You can't even finish having sex because you're so relaxed you have to crap? Don't you feel most relaxed AFTER sex? I thought you were anxious during sex according to earlier posts. I think you're psyching yourself out, man.
Oh I can wait, I'm not saying I have to go immediately right away, it's just if I feel like I need to crap, I can't concentrate on sex. It's not that I'm going to explode or anything, it's just that it's distracting, and I have to get rid of the distraction if I am to continue sex.

As for anxiety, I was just guessing, but maybe it's not anxiety then and something else that is causing it to be triggered during sex.

Old 09-01-2018, 06:23 AM

6,830 posts, read 3,220,586 times
You need to eat a butt-load of fiber stat!

Old 09-01-2018, 07:55 AM

20,722 posts, read 16,372,564 times
You're in too much of a rush then to get on and off the toilet. Take a magazine and wait long enough to take a full crap. And take 10 minutes to try to crap before sex.

I might add that the sex can't be that great if you're overly distracted by a non-exposive crap. Or, as I mentioned before, you've psyched yourself out and allowed yourself to think too much about something that you shouldn't be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness