Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 11:11 PM

42,554 posts, read 86,954,125 times

Advertisements

In the year since I originally posted this thread, the symptoms have stopped. I no longer feel anything like that. I didn't do anything, didn't change anything, they just stopped.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2011, 05:44 AM

10,364 posts, read 20,794,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
In the year since I originally posted this thread, the symptoms have stopped. I no longer feel anything like that. I didn't do anything, didn't change anything, they just stopped.
I'm very glad to hear that--it sounds miserable.

Old 05-21-2011, 06:08 AM

5 posts, read 12,946 times
Re: GMO's. There are people questioning the same thing. search in CA [mod] need more than 10 posts to make specific recs [/ mod] makes that case. I don't know; seems M would be more widespread if that were the case. (though I do think that GMO's are poison).
However, it's possible that combined with some specific vulnerability, allows it to be expressed in only some individuals. Kind of like "allergies".

Old 03-05-2014, 07:20 PM

5 posts, read 12,946 times
Default Morgellons Connection to Lyme Disease

Some exciting research has been done in the last few years regarding the connection of M to L.D. As I apparently haven't posted enough, I can't provide specific links to this published research; they would be removed. So I recommend that, if interested, google those Morgellons and Lyme Disease research findings to find your own links. The articles I am referring to have been published in medical journals, not opinion pieces. There is also a scientific and medical conference next month in Austin, TX, that is open to the public as well, of course, as doctors and scientists. You can also research this to get specific information.
I think the time is finally at hand that real answers to this horrible disease will emerge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness