Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2010, 02:27 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times

Advertisements

Civil War happened for 3 reasons: SLAVERY, Slavery, and slavery.

Old 11-19-2010, 02:29 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,303,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
One word: Conspiracy.
Another word "Bullsh*t"!

Quite drinking the Illumati kool-aid. The world is a hell of lot more complicated than that.

Old 11-19-2010, 02:33 PM

2,541 posts, read 2,739,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Abe Lincoln is quoted as saying he doesn't really care whether slavery is continued, that saving the Union is what he cares about.

Old 11-19-2010, 02:37 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,324,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
Another word "Bullsh*t"!

Quite drinking the Illumati kool-aid. The world is a hell of lot more complicated than that.
You mean endless, overlapping and intertwined conspiracies?

Not just one?

Oh dear, I'll have to go back on my smart pills.

Old 11-19-2010, 02:45 PM

59,089 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Your urban public school education is showing again.

Old 11-19-2010, 03:09 PM

2,541 posts, read 2,739,050 times
Quote:
Honest Abe:

'I will say, then, that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way, the social and political equality of the white and black races. ... I, as much as any other man, am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.'

- Abraham Lincoln, in 1858 debate with Stephen Douglas

Old 11-19-2010, 03:43 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freefall View Post
Honest Abe:

'I will say, then, that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way, the social and political equality of the white and black races. ... I, as much as any other man, am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.'

- Abraham Lincoln, in 1858 debate with Stephen Douglas
Editing is alive and well. People also do that with the bible so why not with everything else. Take one sentence a man said and make it his life mission. Ignore all the other things he has said. Gets old really.

Old 11-19-2010, 06:59 PM

8,806 posts, read 6,112,361 times
Quote:
If you watched it, and understood it, you might end up smarter than you think you are.
Why must you always post things that take forever to sift through?

Old 11-19-2010, 07:02 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Your urban public school education is showing again.
Really? Which urban public schools did i attend? I've gotta hear this.

Old 11-19-2010, 07:03 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,755,547 times
Quote:
And they did. They also shot anyone who stood against them, including Andrew Jackson (his shooter was freed for mental illness, and he later revealed that he was paid by the bankers), and Abe Lincoln, who died.

The Rothschild's are by many multiples, the richest family in the world, they were then and they are now, but they keep a very low profile. A couple of the corporations they own are Rio-Tinto and DeBeers, but there are countless more. They control the Bank of England and the American central bank, the 'Fed', and are enabled to print all they care to print, and then lend it to the government at interest.
Andrew Jackson was the only American president to ever completely pay off the national debt. America thrived when he dismantled the Central banl, and printed the 'greenback' based strictly on the strength of America. There was no gold standard. The Rothschilds fought for years to regain control of the American economy, and they succeeded. The result is that the American people are enslaved to debt for all eternity.

The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America#

But theree is more to the story.

Stuart Mackenzie: Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as the Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.Tony Giardino: So who's in this Pentavirate?Stuart Mackenzie: The Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds, and Colonel Sanders before he went tets-up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee beady eyes! And that smug look on his face, "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"Charlie Mackenzie: Dad, how can you hate the Colonel?Stuart Mackenzie: Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartarse!Charlie Mackenzie: Coo-coo.So I Married an Axe Murderer - Wikiquote
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History