Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House > Home Interior Design and Decorating
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2018, 09:30 AM

2,538 posts, read 1,911,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylisa7 View Post
That's an interesting option. It would be easy to cut out for outlets etc. Is it easy to install?

I have bought the paper, but have not put it up yet. From the reviews, it sounds like cutting it with scissors and then putting it up is the way to go. Expecting it to be easy. People are saying to "save up" to get what you really want, but this option is so inexpensive it might make you happier with your kitchen until you can go the next step. I plan to paint mine with white semi-gloss and put a piece of wood trim at the bottom.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2018, 10:05 AM

6,957 posts, read 12,063,850 times
YLisa: I tried to rep you for all those ideas !! I love the broken up pieces of glass and I think I would have alot of fun doing that too ! Maybe forget about subway tile? Just wondering how hard it would be to clean something like that cause I am a very messy cook !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House > Home Interior Design and Decorating