Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House > Home Interior Design and Decorating
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2018, 10:33 AM

2,119 posts, read 4,172,007 times

Advertisements

Found a great place for free design help while furnishing a home. It is so helpful to have someone layout a room to see what actually fits. I tend to overbuy or think areas can take more furniture than it really needs so got invaluable help. They ship nationwide and have sales that are super not to mention they have an outlet on site. I have used 2 design people there and most recent had help from this young lady...Very glad I decided to ask for help and not blindly buy as in the past. This is who I used to purchase my mattresses , rugs,bedroom and dining room furniture and will be buying LR furniture for new home in near future.

Kristin Rowan Grubb - Furnitureland South
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2018, 03:20 PM

2,867 posts, read 3,569,041 times
In 1999 my parents were setting up what would ultimately become their retirement home in SW Florida. I lived in NC at the time. My mom came to visit from KC and I drove her to Ashville / Boone to go shopping at Furniture Land. Spent 3 days there, and ended up furnishing the entire house on one trip. Spent close to $30k I believe on what would've likely been closer to $55k elsewhere. Solid furniture too (I have since inherited a few pieces from that trip, and they don't make it like that anymore, sadly). It's a great place!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House > Home Interior Design and Decorating