Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Honda and Acura
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2022, 02:19 PM

4,557 posts, read 3,756,246 times

Advertisements

The new 2023 CR-V looks great! Has a nice blocky shape -finally a car that does NOT look like an egg! Cut down to 4 trims and looks like the Hybrid will have a nice powertrain.

I'm a little worried about them bringing a high-demand vehicle to the market with the chip, supply chain and staff shortages.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a4...cr-v-revealed/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2022, 05:48 PM

2,449 posts, read 2,603,221 times
I'm not a fan of the "infotainment" screen moved to the top of the dash. Looks like a potential visibility problem? Plus, a big 'ol volume knob placed on the flat screen? Would have been better to have the entire screen flat.
Lastly, the A/C vents look interesting, but when it's 115F here in Phoenix I need to be able to turn all of them to full blast on me. Those vents better be able to move!

Old 08-25-2022, 10:51 AM

1,620 posts, read 3,774,845 times
looks nice. What do people think these will sell for above MSRP when they become available?

Old 11-04-2022, 08:51 AM

12,451 posts, read 9,540,640 times
Reviews have generally been quite positive, though in terms of typical top line aspects like appearance and engine power, the changes are modest. Styling is a little classier and a bit more butch.

The 2023 model is a little larger in overall length, wheelbase and width, and has more tech that comes standard. The structure and subframes are stronger and stiffer, which should offer improvements in safety, handling, noise, vibration and harshness. Spring rates are up 15% as well, which should improve manners under load. The driving experience is described as more refined. The hybrid system has been refined as well and Honda has said they want to increase hybrid sales.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8KwRsjC7cc

Old 02-11-2023, 04:54 AM

230 posts, read 189,973 times
I have had a 2023 CRV/Hybrid Sport for about a month now. I just love it. Did not want to pay the extra money for the Touring model. The only negative is that the engine noise is somewhat loud when it starts up to recharge the battery at speeds under 45. At freeway speed you don't notice it.

We are getting 36.5 MPG in the first month. I expect that to rise as the computer learns our driving habits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Honda and Acura