Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2013, 12:10 PM

3,177 posts, read 6,845,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebarnes View Post
I am a fan of eFaucets.
I am a fan of Danze brand.
Take a look at Danze Kitchen Faucets | Danze Kitchen | Danze Kitchen Faucets | BUY NOW at eFaucets.com
I had a Danze faucet at our old house. The cartridges leaked so I called them because it had a lifetime warranty. When the replacements arrived and I tried to install them, I found that the knobs were badly corroded from the leaking cartridges, so I called them back. They had discontinued that finish and didn't have the knobs in stock. The rep told me they could send me a complete replacement faucet in another finish. That is outstanding customer service.

Since we were getting ready to move, I picked up a nice (but less expensive) Moen from Lowes and installed that. The new faucet didn't match the rest of the hardware in the kitchen (dishwasher air gap, cabinet pulls, drawer handles, and the like). It does, however, match everything at our new house. So, I have the new Danze faucet sitting in the garage and will install it if/when I have a problem with the current kitchen faucet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2013, 03:24 PM

235 posts, read 1,580,418 times
Sounds like the cartridge. If you know the model number of the faucet and are the original buyer of the faucet give American Standard a call, they may send you what is needed for free..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House