Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2016, 07:08 PM

604 posts, read 839,913 times

Advertisements

I have a new king split adjustable bed. I'd like to buy some Twin XL fitted sheets, King Flat & standard sized pillow cases. I can't seem to find many sheet separates online or in stores. Does anyone have any ideas on where to find some?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2016, 07:15 PM

12,054 posts, read 23,352,236 times
Try Bed Bath & Beyond and Linensource.com. I know that both of these places carry them, but I am sure that you can find them at Penney's, Macy's, and Walmart.

Old 02-25-2016, 10:12 PM

19,437 posts, read 27,844,220 times
Bed bath & beyond. Macy's. Amazon. Penneys. Walmart. Target. Best selection when you order online.

Old 02-28-2016, 08:21 AM

50,374 posts, read 63,993,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakealope View Post
I have a new king split adjustable bed. I'd like to buy some Twin XL fitted sheets, King Flat & standard sized pillow cases. I can't seem to find many sheet separates online or in stores. Does anyone have any ideas on where to find some?
Split king sheets are readily available online, including the Walmart website, so not sure where you've been looking.

Old 03-09-2016, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Split king sheets are readily available online, including the Walmart website, so not sure where you've been looking.
The problem is that I want twin XL fitted sheets, a matching king flat sheet and matching standard pillow cases. It's hard to find these items that match. Most sheets come in sets and I'm having a hard time finding 100% cotton separates.

Old 03-10-2016, 02:50 PM

50,374 posts, read 63,993,273 times
Quote:
The problem is that I want twin XL fitted sheets, a matching king flat sheet and matching standard pillow cases. It's hard to find these items that match. Most sheets come in sets and I'm having a hard time finding 100% cotton separates.
According to this website. Split King and Twin XL are the same thing.

Split King

Old 03-10-2016, 03:27 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
Quote:
I have the same problem. So far, the best solution has been thrift stores!

Used to be able to find separates at a lot of stores, but now they seem to come only as sets.

The Company Store We're All About Comfort | The Company Store sells sheets as separates, and they're top quality - with prices to match. On the other hand, they'll last a *long* time, so it's probably a wash. Their sale prices are more reasonable, but still not inexpensive.

Old 03-10-2016, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
According to this website. Split King and Twin XL are the same thing.

Split King
The pillow cases for a split king set are king sized cases. I want standard size cases because I use standard sized pillows.

Old 05-10-2016, 10:27 AM

47 posts, read 46,277 times
In addition to the other retailers others have listed, Target has separates, I just checked their site out and plenty to choose from. Worst case scenario to have NEW sheets, buy the 2 twin XL sets and you have the fitted and pillow cases solved then donate the top sheets to a animal shelter or Good Will. Buy the king separate. Or take the two twin sheets have some them sewn together.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House