Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2017, 02:27 AM

18,525 posts, read 18,732,187 times

Advertisements

Last year I bought two different sets of fairy lights for my tree...both were horrible , far too bright and gave everyone a headache, all I wanted was micro lights in warm white to go with my new white tree... it was a disaster and didnt work at all, partly because I tried to hide most of the lights with heavy white tinsel and could hardly see any tree, I was spending more trying to hide these awful lights..... Ive tried the LED berry ones too and even they were too bright ... I had lovely creamy berry lights about eight years ago on my tree.. they were soft and duller sort of art deco look about them.. but they dont sell them anymore as its all these LED monsters.. Ive looked on ebay and the only softer looking ones are the flower types with a rose style gauze round the light, very pretty , I had them before for another decoration and they were lovely and soft but hardly xmas tree lights.. I spent a lot of money over the past couple of years trying to get it right and hasnt worked, The main problem being that I never saw the lights lit in the shop to compare as I can tell right off if their too sharp and annoying... can anyone suggest a site where I can order new fairy lights please... must be soft warm white or a soft colour maybe amber , peach.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House