Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2013, 02:30 PM

6 posts, read 8,567 times

Advertisements

Hello, I'm interested in placing my daughter at Covenant Academy in Cypress, TX but would like to know are there any who can give me some reviews, personal experiences about this school?
I have seen the reviews in greatschools.org and they seem excellent but any other new comments would help a lot.
Thanks again
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2013, 03:30 PM

Now I'm a little concern as it seems that there are no good or bad reviews about this school. I know it is small but if anybody know anything about this school I would appreciate it.

Old 05-26-2013, 12:18 PM

4 posts, read 14,094 times
As I have toured and called over 40 private and special schools in Houston, I visited this one. Spent just over an hour. It is "non-denominational"...latin classes daily, chanting daily, bible is included in and has some correlation to everything - every subject - they teach, very structured, but rigid. If you don't start the children there at K or 1st, they will be lost in the way in which they teach their method of Christianity. My kid is entering 6th in the Fall - so it was a no-go for us. I have more info, but limited on time; just trying to help, and can offer my email/phone number to discuss in further detail. (I know the struggles of finding the "right" school & would like to help.) Samantha

Old 06-25-2013, 09:54 PM

Thank you so much for the message. My daughter is still little and just starting school so I do think it would be a great start. At the end we decided to be part of this school and so far the experience has been great. Hope you can find a great school for your kid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston