Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 11:27 AM

22 posts, read 34,904 times

Advertisements

This place does have a huge amount of weirdos and creeple! the 2 brothers that sat with their mom dead for 3 months, where the hell does that happen? who does that? the molestation of kids out here is unreal to! a boy in the box in a back of an SUV? some guy told my girlfriend he was going to follow her around the Target aisles while she shopped, how bold are you people? you are seriously perverted and scare educated and civilized humans! it must be exposure to these refineries and plants the past 70 years that make the locals weird.

Don't even get me started on the things that catch fire out here. Everything catches fire and burns at a breakneck pace! and YES, I've lived in other big cities before. So the excuse of "it happens in every big city" is not true, you have a serious problem with weirdos! stop being so conservative and lighten up!

Old 04-18-2011, 12:06 PM

420 posts, read 877,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
This story is so, so upsetting.

Teen parolee from Crosby charged with killing Atascocita father | khou.com | Houston News, Local News, Breaking News, Weather | CNN - Local

These types of crimes happen more here than any place I have ever lived.
I can understand how it may seem that way. But trust me its goin down like that more or less in big, medium and small towns. Our respect for morals, government and yes, human life has been degenerating steadily, for the last 97 years. Now, people make up their own rules and answer ONLY to themselves ultimately.

Old 04-18-2011, 02:46 PM

45 posts, read 98,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegotsoul831 View Post
I can understand how it may seem that way. But trust me its goin down like that more or less in big, medium and small towns. Our respect for morals, government and yes, human life has been degenerating steadily, for the last 97 years. Now, people make up their own rules and answer ONLY to themselves ultimately.
how exactly did you arrive at that time frame?

Old 04-24-2011, 02:28 AM

17,029 posts, read 30,925,220 times
too much off topic
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston