Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 10:17 PM

448 posts, read 702,535 times

Advertisements

Glad to help. We had other discussions on that topic you can go back in read if you truly want to know about the cameras. Or you can google it, works for definitions of words you don't know too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCH99 View Post
Gosh. Now that I know the true definition of a cogent argument....I'm failing to see where you presented one. Can you start from the beginning of time regarding these red light cameras and tell us the whole story again why they are bad for our health? ...and, talk real slooow this time so we can try and keep up with your congentness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2011, 10:20 PM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 10,448,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baytownb View Post
You just never stop giving, thank you. The person from California who said...
Let me help you once again. I am the person from Houston who lives in CA. I am not the person from CA...I am the person from Houston and proud of it!

Keep it straight now

Old 09-28-2011, 10:21 PM

1,211 posts, read 3,557,794 times
Quote:
Glad to help. We had other discussions on that topic you can go back in read if you truly want to know about the cameras. Or you can google it, works for definitions of words you don't know too.
Thanks. I always try to return favors, so I looked one up for you:

Anal retentive

The term anal retentive (also anally retentive), commonly abbreviated to anal,[1] is used conversationally to describe a person who pays such attention to detail that the obsession becomes an annoyance to others, and can be carried out to the detriment of the anal-retentive person. The term derives from Freudian psychoanalysis. People who are said to be anal retentive usually suffer from obsessiveā€“compulsive personality disorder.

Old 09-28-2011, 10:23 PM

Didn't know you spoke for all Houstonians from your computer in California. That is a burden I am sure they can feel relieved of. If people in this forum don't care about what I post they can do what I do, don't read it. That's the great thing about forums, there's plenty of room, we don't need a California poster saying what can and can't be posted in here. But please, keep posting, I personally don't care how much you post or what about. The more you post the more people see how you have one wheel in the sand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVC15 View Post
Calling what you see in the mirrow again? Poor fellow I actually feel sorry for you.

Get it now? Houstonians have not vested interest in what you post about other cities red light camera issues....that seems to go right over your head. Again this is a Houston forum and when you bring in the red light issues from everywhere else but Houston you hold no merit. How do you not get that

Old 09-28-2011, 10:26 PM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
ditto

Didn't know you spoke for all Houstonians from your computer in Baytown. That is a burden I am sure they can feel relieved of. If people in this forum don't care about what I post they can do what I do, don't read it.

That's the great thing about forums, there's plenty of room, we don't need a Baytown poster saying what can and can't be posted in here. But please, keep posting, I personally don't care how much you post or what about. The more you post the

more people see how you have one wheel in the sand.

Old 09-28-2011, 10:29 PM

Wow, that really put me in my place, gotta get to bed, you California girls get to stay up later than we do here in Texas. I'm helping voters get their petitions together in 5 other cities. looks like a lot more votes against the cameras are on the way. Oops, sorry, I forgot you decreed I can't talk about that, sorry, keep forgetting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVC15 View Post
ditto

Old 09-28-2011, 10:30 PM

1,211 posts, read 3,557,794 times
So, should the OP pay this ticket, or not?

Old 09-28-2011, 10:33 PM

Up to the OP, since it is an optional request for revenue with no enforcement for non payment he can exercise that option or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCH99 View Post
So, should the OP pay this ticket, or not?

Old 09-28-2011, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Wow, that really put me in my place
Yeah that was my intention

Old 09-28-2011, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Up to the OP, since it is an optional request for revenue with no enforcement for non payment he can exercise that option or not.

Or you can look at it from a responsible rational point of view without a sleazy pheasant boy traffic ticket attorney advocates advice. His advice reminds me just how Californians view things...they think they can do anything in the world no matter who they step on to do it...nor how much it hurts business to scam the system. Don't let him teach you to think like Californians...it is not good business practices out here due to that exact mentality! This mentality is what created the Union State of CA.

If you ran it and you know it then pay it!...don't become like the multitudes of lazy people who look for any excuse they can find to buck the system just because they can. We know those as parasites. Buck up and pay up if you are guilty of the offense.

Last edited by TVC15; 09-28-2011 at 11:18 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston