Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 09:31 AM

3,333 posts, read 9,178,143 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by testmo View Post
"Picking on a single company..." Poor company. Aren't they picking on the entire population of gay and lesbians in this country? Do you know what some of the groups they support do to people and children? At the same time gay kids have been bullied to death at school Chick-fil-a donates $2 million to anti-gay groups and fake churches that say they "cure" children from being gay against their will.

If a company can pick on me I can pick on a company. I won't eat there and most of my friends are on with the boycott as well. That is our right and nothing about someone's free right to boycott an organization because of personal beliefs is stupid. Apathy is an American past time. I am glad to see young people in this country are changing that

Sorry you are so upset that there are a lot of gay supporters out there. I especially like how gays are "level headed" as long as they agree with the right wingers and "stupid" if they don't
Oh, bite me and pull your head out. I could care less what the politics of this chicken joint is. Gay support, non gay support, who gives a rat's? Every frickin' corporation in America has some underlying political/social agenda and if you dig enough, you can find out what it is. Why don't we just draw lines and boycott them all based upon our personal agendas? Because we're not all idiots, that's why.

Just sayin'...

Ronnie

Old 07-26-2012, 09:32 AM

4,437 posts, read 5,352,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRonnie View Post
Oh, bite me and pull your head out. I could care less what the politics of this chicken joint is. Gay support, non gay support, who gives a rat's? Every frickin' corporation in America has some underlying political/social agenda and if you dig enough, you can find out what it is. Why don't we just draw lines and boycott them all based upon our personal agendas? Because we're not all idiots, that's why.

Just sayin'...

Ronnie

Reps even if it wont allow me!

Old 07-26-2012, 09:34 AM

9,273 posts, read 26,507,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRonnie View Post

Just sayin'...

Ronnie
+1

Next comes Occupy Chick-fil-a so we can see how rational the protesters are.

Old 07-26-2012, 09:38 AM

103 posts, read 136,328 times
Preach, I mean, shove tolerance up everyones asses with brutal intolerance. These mafiosos never cease to amaze me.

Old 07-26-2012, 09:41 AM

3,283 posts, read 6,055,000 times
A person's free right to boycott is "brutal intolerance?" pull your own head out of your a**

now I remember it is pointless to try to understand the masses on the internet

I personally have strong moral and ethical values. I value that about myself so I don't degrade them for a cheap chicken meal. Not surprising in this country there are people that put fried chicken as a top priority in their life.

you can find companies that support gay rights and allow benefits for same sex couples. just like you can find companies that support the idea gays should be killed. I choose to support one over the other. As is my right

Old 07-26-2012, 09:44 AM

103 posts, read 136,328 times
Thats because the pink collar, government worker "man" is just too high in his ivory tower above the masses. Why do you even waste your time then.

Old 07-26-2012, 09:46 AM

3,333 posts, read 9,178,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illủmiñatex View Post
thats because the pink collar, government worker "man" is just too high in his ivory tower above the masses. Why do you even waste your time then.
+1000

Old 07-26-2012, 09:48 AM

9,273 posts, read 26,507,676 times
You do support companies that dont believe in gay marriage. You built the roads with your tax dollars to get the supplies to the store. I mean they guy couldnt have built Chick-fil-a without you.

Old 07-26-2012, 09:50 AM

3,283 posts, read 6,055,000 times
That is a stretch easilyamused. Your tax dollars went to fund two tax payer wars overseas. You still 100% supportive of adding more troops over there?

When I have control - as a consumer - I have the right to choose where I spend my money. I am aware enough to be able to avoid companies (to the best of my ability) that I wouldn't want to support. If you don't do that that is fine. But to call an American who does "stupid" is, well, stupid

Here is your chance to stand up for what you believe in - Target (who supports equal benefits for GLBT) has a same sex ad for their online wedding registry. don't like it don't shop there. You won't make me angry about your right to do that, I just won't agree with your position

Old 07-26-2012, 09:55 AM

799 posts, read 2,442,467 times
Im all for gay marriage, as long as both chicks are hot.

Kidding, Im all for equality, and Im all for tasty chicken sammiches. Half the people screaming bloody murder have bought something at Chinamart lately, havent they? Yes, you have a right to boycott, go right ahead. No one should prevent that. I just dont think politically when Im hungry. I tell you what, start a pro-gay fast food joint that produces a chicken sammich that compares well against chickfila, and staff it with gay kids that are as amazingly outstanding as every single chickfila Ive ever been to, and Ill line right up!!!

Or just complain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston