Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 02:29 PM

391 posts, read 922,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlionjr View Post
Texans will lose to the Packers though, 24-21! Maybe
Sunday's game with the Packers won't be easy. The Packers are already P-O'ed about the Seahawks game AND losing to the Colts last Sunday... it will definitely test the Texans for sure... with that being said...

GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2012, 09:15 PM

970 posts, read 1,872,905 times
I LOVE the OILERS!!

Old 10-10-2012, 09:23 PM

18,495 posts, read 32,949,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trae713 View Post
The difference here though is that the Texans are at home.for their first NBC Sunday Night game. The first time a Houston football team has been 5-0. The Texans won't lost until at the Bears on SNF.
we can take on Da Bears. we have always in the past

Old 10-14-2012, 09:17 PM

4,380 posts, read 4,622,736 times
Didn't I tell yall Texans would lose. Got murdered!!! Lol no free slush tuesday

Old 10-15-2012, 05:30 AM

5,976 posts, read 15,270,067 times
Default Hmmmm

Yeah, how 'bout them Texans? The team I've seen did not show up; 'kind of reminds me of a Presidential debate recently.

I don't like to take credit away of a team that wins; it is what it is, the Packers played well, however, perhaps the Texans were too excited? There were way too many errors resulting in penalties that were capitalized on. Jumping on a players back to block the ball, really? That is more for the Three Studges. The Texans were not beat, the Texas 'lost' the game of their own mistakes.

Old 10-15-2012, 07:59 AM

1,031 posts, read 1,451,684 times
Last nights game was horrendous! We were so disorganized it was amazing..

No line protecting Schaub, No coverage on Nelson, penalties out the CULO, and just straight frustration.. they went there expecting an easy win like they usually do and end up paying the consequences for being relaxed.

But in the end, I still love my Texans, but man.. I hope they show up better for Baltimore!

Old 10-15-2012, 08:24 AM

17,029 posts, read 30,922,581 times
Packers came out fired upand ready to play, the Texans were luke warm.

Old 10-15-2012, 08:31 AM

342 posts, read 803,172 times
When A.Rodgers scored his running TD that was called back by the penalty, did you see how he celebrated with that title thing? He didn't just non-chalantly did that, he was all jacked up and wired celebrating that TD that was nullified. This is Rodgers' Super Bowl to him, too bad we have to suffer because Colts and Seahawks woke them up. We better wake up from the catastrophe, or we may be in another blowout.

Old 10-15-2012, 10:35 AM

4,380 posts, read 4,622,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookTheBrotherUp View Post
Yeah, how 'bout them Texans? The team I've seen did not show up; 'kind of reminds me of a Presidential debate recently.

I don't like to take credit away of a team that wins; it is what it is, the Packers played well, however, perhaps the Texans were too excited? There were way too many errors resulting in penalties that were capitalized on. Jumping on a players back to block the ball, really? That is more for the Three Studges. The Texans were not beat, the Texas 'lost' the game of their own mistakes.
Fan in denial, LOL. Look Houston got out right smashed on last night. Yeah it's all about the teams who make the less mistakes in the end but the Texans were beat all away around. You don't get beat that bad and say Texans beat themselves. Now you sound like a cowboy fan.

I tried to tell people earlier in here Texans were going to lose. I didn't expect it to be this bad but what was Texans excuse to almost losing the game against the Jets? I still feel Texans will go to the playoffs but Texans isn't this superman of a team that everybody thought they were. That 5-0 was the result of some great playing and outmatched opponents. Titans,Dolphins,Jaguars are exactly great teams. And I take nothing away from Houston's good team. Still one of the best in the AFC. But not as superior as ppl think they are.

Old 10-15-2012, 01:04 PM

3,333 posts, read 9,173,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRonnie View Post
Green Bay has no defense. Andrew "Rookie" Luck torched them on Sunday (I should know, I benched Vick on my Fantasy Team to start Luck against Green Bay and Luck was the top-scoring QB this week). Schaub should have a record-breaking day.

Ronnie

Who's this Ronnie dork? He don't know c'mere from sick'em. LOL

Just goes to show you....Texans hadn't played a good team the first five. This was a good ol' a$$ whoopin' in our own house. OUCH! And for those that have said we "lost" not "got beaten", then you need to rewind and watch Jordy Nelson torch Joseph all night long.

Ronnie
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston