Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2013, 01:27 PM

302 posts, read 955,358 times

Advertisements

The specs is on the back, it's a huge one too, I'm talking about the fast food place right next to the gas station... I think it's a sonic because of the roof structure going off on the parking lot...

There is also a bank of america being built on the spring green side...

By the way we tried the sushi place there and it was nice... better than I expect it for being in the 'burbs...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2013, 06:34 PM

3,160 posts, read 4,367,490 times
there is a sonic going up there.
also a jack in the box or something, I couldnt make out the sign...

Old 05-29-2013, 08:47 PM
cla

898 posts, read 3,308,520 times
A Burger King is also slated to be built...

http://www.regencycenters.com/retail...h#.Uaa99D6lYoo

Old 05-30-2013, 12:09 AM

1,066 posts, read 2,365,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidrod8 View Post
I don't know what the shops at cardiff will have, but that kids r kids is a freaking eye sore... and with it having a direct exit onto Cardiff, that place is going to create such a claustro**ck at the entrance... not a good move by Cardiff...

I don't like that exit anyways with such heavy traffic at 1463, so I just go out either in the north or the east side, but still, that was supposed to be the "main" entrance of the subdivision...

Speaking of food... has anyone seen the new place being built in the kroger's parking lot on Spring Green @ westpark? Looks like a sonic...
Yeah, man. That thing is a freaking large building. The land it sits on is barely large enough to accomodate it...me and my fiance both curse it when we come back home from being out and about. Why would anyone design such a large structure on such a small plot? It looks ridiculous. So disappointed.

At least the brand new Specs being built next to Krogers will allow me to deal with it.

Old 05-30-2013, 09:51 AM

the kids r kids on Cinco Ranch and Gaston looks half the size and it was a mess traffic wise (also inside is a piece of crap, bad ownership... another long story, don't get me started...) but this place is so huge and with no parking... I don't even want to imagine what it's going to look like come august... my only advice is to avoid the crossing at all costs... that's going to be a huge mess...

Old 05-30-2013, 06:40 PM
cla

898 posts, read 3,308,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bily Lovec View Post
a wendy's ?
awe man, has anyone figured out where on 1463 they are going to put the apartment complex ?
Near Cinco Ranch Blvd

Old 05-31-2013, 07:33 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,367,490 times
I looked @ the KrK lot yesterday. it looks like a massive parking lot on the south side.
I would suggest we wait till they finish the lots and drives.

plus once they get the other area roads in place, 1463 traffic will be more localized w/less passing thru vehicles.

Old 05-31-2013, 08:26 AM

79 posts, read 244,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidrod8 View Post
the kids r kids on Cinco Ranch and Gaston looks half the size and it was a mess traffic wise (also inside is a piece of crap, bad ownership... another long story, don't get me started...)
Someone told me that kids r kids is the same owner as Cinco ranch and Gaston. Is that true?

Old 05-31-2013, 08:36 AM

Yes, I called them as soon as I saw the sign up and they confirmed it was the same crappy owner... We had a horrible experience with these owners that I don't wish on anyone... I would advice everybody to look for another place before putting your kids there... No matter how convenient it might be, right there very close to the neighborhood, the lack of everything, from training staff to hiring crappy directors, it just goes on and on... On top of that, the ownership is useless, they don't care about the kids, only about the almighty dollar... Do yourself a favor, stay away from that place...

Old 05-31-2013, 08:40 AM

Here's my review of that kids r kids cinco ranch, back from last year...

Avoid this place at all costs!!! Our 5 month old was not fed for a whole day while she was being "taken care of" there. Supposedly there was a confusion with the time that she came in that morning, but even though we spoke with the Director during lunchtime, she still was not fed until I picked her up that afternoon. Of course after seeing that my poor baby had not been fed during the whole day I went off on the director and told her that we were done with the place. Instead of investigating their problems and fixing them, the Director called Child Services on us. Oh yes she did! According to her our child was not being fed properly. Nevermind that she's on the 94% percentile for her height and has always been around 60% for her weight. After the investigation was ruled out because of course we love our kids very much and would not do anything to harm them, we filed a complaint with CPS, come to find out they have had several complaints over the years. We have tried to talk to the owners, which clearly DO NOT CARE. We called the KRK Headquarters, another waste of time... The director is the most incompent useless person I know, and at this point we are considering our options to proceed with legal action, but for now I want to make sure that as many parents as possible know what goes on in this place, and for their kids safety keep them away from this place. If you would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will gladly share with you my bad experiences as well as the good ones. We have found other excellent daycares in Cinco Ranch that actually care about the kids and go the extra mile.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston