Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2013, 09:46 AM

183 posts, read 380,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth713 View Post
but let me ask you these questions

Have you ever been in a fight in high school are any grade?

Have you ever smoked pot, or drank under age? or know anybody who has who have gone on to be perfectly fine people ?

when was the first time you held a gun and what was your age ???
Truth, I agree with you on this. I have done all that you listed at a young age, and that does not make me a thug or criminal. The problem is that the media doesnt want everyone to know who the real TM is. They portray him as some cutesy teenager, always smiling, and perfect kid. Why dont they post the photos of him wearing his gold grill, blowing smoke, and handguns.

Old 07-18-2013, 09:47 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dejamiller View Post
Stop going around the real reason why he followed the kid. As others often say on this board, stop with the code words and say what you really mean.
What do you feel is best to put on the hook when race baiting?

Old 07-18-2013, 09:49 AM

3,842 posts, read 8,268,773 times
To be honest, there are white and brown thugs, too. I grew up in a poor white neighborhood not too unlike Bacliff. A few of my schoolmates are in the pen and some aren't alive. A white kid wearing thug clothing/apparel draws just as must suspicion. Thug doesn't refer to just one race...

Old 07-18-2013, 09:51 AM

340 posts, read 802,827 times
Quote:
he mentioned one fight he had in school with a anther kid( you never had a fight in school ? Actually, no I didnt.
you deny little white kids in subiurbs do not smoke pot)!!! They do it also and they are punk thugs as well.

QUOTE=GTRdad;30545562]Fashion... TM wears the typical burgler/social parasite outfit. GZ would have still done the same thing if he saw a person dressed up as a pirate, genghis kahn or a ninja
This and it cute right !!!
you so full of it dude[/quote]

Old 07-18-2013, 09:54 AM

2,271 posts, read 5,147,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
The idea of a neighborhood watch is to prevent crime; the police respond to them.

Zimmerman saw a person who did NOT live in the neighborhood acting in what he felt was a suspicious manner. If I see a young person in a hoodie who I did not recognize cruising down my street at night in the rain. I'd keep an eye on them. If my street had a bunch of break-ins lately, I'd call the police on that person. I wouldn't wait to witness a crime.
That's obvious -- I mean, you said it yourself. It's called neighborhood watch. Zimmerman further took more duty upon himself than was necessary. Granted police don't always do right themselves, but this is the job they are paid for.

A person he ASSUMED, and wrongly so, did not live in his neighborhood. And yes, since he was entrusted with the duty to patrol on behalf of the neighborhood, he had reason to keep his eye on Martin. I don't think I'm saying Zimmerman is wrong for calling the police. I think he's wrong for taking so much upon himself, even with the police on their way. His zeal to prevent a crime was commendable but mistaken.

In any case, I feel like I'm repeating myself, and I will follow EA's lead and bow out respectfully as this thread, too, is exhausted.

Last edited by theSUBlime; 07-18-2013 at 10:05 AM..

Old 07-18-2013, 09:54 AM

1,473 posts, read 2,150,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoubengal1982 View Post
Truth, I agree with you on this. I have done all that you listed at a young age, and that does not make me a thug or criminal. The problem is that the media doesnt want everyone to know who the real TM is. They portray him as some cutesy teenager, always smiling, and perfect kid. Why dont they post the photos of him wearing his gold grill, blowing smoke, and handguns.
now you agree but ealier these things was what made him a thug !!!

what the hell does a gold grill prove.. beyonce has a god grill she going to shot up your hood?beyonce gold grill

.. why does TM smoking pot offend you more than this..http://images.search.yahoo.com/image...fr=yfp-t-748-s

ohh that right cute white girl so its cute when she does it

Thug:http://images.search.yahoo.com/image...fr=yfp-t-748-s

Great american expressing . rights
http://images.search.yahoo.com/image...fr=yfp-t-748-s

Old 07-18-2013, 10:01 AM

16,508 posts, read 26,308,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoubengal1982 View Post
Do you know how many millions of kids had grills? I posted pictures of blowing smoke years back, and I have yet to see pictures of him with guns. Weed and flipping the bird doesn't make you a thug. If so, I'd be on death row in Angola.

Old 07-18-2013, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trele6 View Post
This and it cute right !!!
you so full of it dude
[/quote]

then good for most people have .

stop actting like little blonde beckie would be labeled a thug.. your just full of it dude and you know it

no one is going to call beckie the blonde cheer leader, from a upper middle class famliy , who dad is a cop, and mother a nurse. a thug ..to imply other wise shows just how dishonest you are... it would get writen off as things teengers do and and she will grow out of it will be the excuse

Old 07-18-2013, 10:02 AM

8,652 posts, read 17,241,172 times
Quote:
on second thought lets do this>> but instead of two groups cussing at each other back and forth.. lets put up two poduems in the park.. with the leaders from both groups getting 10 mins each to make a speach and the other side both getting 5 min rebuttals..but thats to civil better to just stand across the street from each other hissing and cursing
No!!!! We are tired of listening to his racist ass.....q tip needs to shut up!!!

Old 07-18-2013, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
No!!!! We are tired of listening to his racist ass.....q tip needs to shut up!!!
then stay home.. no one will make you go
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston