Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2013, 11:08 AM

1,473 posts, read 2,150,372 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I stopped the video before it got to that point.

It appears as though the people up in NY are a bit racist.
oh they do this all over, up north , in the south, mid-west.

you should see the one about the group of white kids openiing breaking into a car, vs the group of black kids who where just in the car asleep.. guess which one nad the greater volume of 911 calls

Old 07-18-2013, 11:10 AM

1,473 posts, read 2,150,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
Ask Q Tip.......he was a crack dealer in the ghetto!!!!! He will have the answer for you!!!!
So you hold Tim Allen past aganst him as well right ?

Old 07-18-2013, 11:52 AM

4,380 posts, read 4,622,736 times
Truth713 you can't talk logic to closet racist. Really no difference in subtle racism like the comments I see on CD and extreme racism like KKK,Neo Nazi,Aryan brotherhood. Only difference is extreme racist dedicate their everday life hating ppl of color. And subtle,closet racist show their hatered when they see several ppl of color in sight. They might not use the N word in public like an extreme racist but use words like "suspucious" or "thug" "punk".

Extreme racist will claim their not getting fair treament in the country and ppl of color are getting all the rights and taking the country away from them. Subtle racism chant campaign slogans like "Taking America back" ex: Tea Party,NRA

Both look at ppl of color as some inferior race of ppl. Extreme racist admit it and closet racist deny it yet still showcase this mentality.

So a couple of pictures automatically makes Trayvon a thug? Never heard the saying a picture is worth a thousand words? Perception is in the eye of the beholder. I can show you 7 pics depicting dense areas of Houston. Clearly most of Houston isn't dense as I've depicted in my pics.

Now villianizing Trayvon is their way of justifying their racism. Most closet racist do this subconsciously. The myth of the big bad black boogeyman. It's always been justifications for their hatered dating back to slavery. Their showcasing the same mentality just in a different era.

Its easier to villianize a young black male in America based on a look then a half white/peru male who actually has a criminal record. But for some reason his criminal past wasn't on trial.

Oh and his own family member accussed him of molesting her for over a decade and he and his family were openly ravist.

Woman Says George Zimmerman Molested Her For More Than A Decade

This is who you choose to stand by? You're hatered and fear for young black males is that strong that you would stand behin a molester who practices incest with an actual criminal record?

I understand you know plenty of black ppl and have no problem with black ppl aslong as their articulate ,shoulders up straight,put on a suite and talk with a soft touch and show those pearly white teeth. You like your blacks Wayne Brady not Nasir Jones, unless their scoring your team a touchdown or entertaining you with sweet melodies.

Now your minds already made up no matter what anybody says, im just passing time at work since we have down time.

Old 07-18-2013, 12:08 PM

4,380 posts, read 4,622,736 times
Btw before this thread is closed soak this food for thought by the genius that is Tim Wise. I know you want hear it from me. Maybe you might listen to someone that shares the same complexion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Xe...e_gdata_player

Old 07-18-2013, 12:17 PM

568 posts, read 1,129,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlionjr View Post
Truth713 you can't talk logic to closet racist. Really no difference in subtle racism like the comments I see on CD and extreme racism like KKK,Neo Nazi,Aryan brotherhood. Only difference is extreme racist dedicate their everday life hating ppl of color. And subtle,closet racist show their hatered when they see several ppl of color in sight. They might not use the N word in public like an extreme racist but use words like "suspucious" or "thug" "punk".

Extreme racist will claim their not getting fair treament in the country and ppl of color are getting all the rights and taking the country away from them. Subtle racism chant campaign slogans like "Taking America back" ex: Tea Party,NRA

Both look at ppl of color as some inferior race of ppl. Extreme racist admit it and closet racist deny it yet still showcase this mentality.

So a couple of pictures automatically makes Trayvon a thug? Never heard the saying a picture is worth a thousand words? Perception is in the eye of the beholder. I can show you 7 pics depicting dense areas of Houston. Clearly most of Houston isn't dense as I've depicted in my pics.

Now villianizing Trayvon is their way of justifying their racism. Most closet racist do this subconsciously. The myth of the big bad black boogeyman. It's always been justifications for their hatered dating back to slavery. Their showcasing the same mentality just in a different era.

Its easier to villianize a young black male in America based on a look then a half white/peru male who actually has a criminal record. But for some reason his criminal past wasn't on trial.

Oh and his own family member accussed him of molesting her for over a decade and he and his family were openly ravist.

This is who you choose to stand by? You're hatered and fear for young black males is that strong that you would stand behin a molester who practices incest with an actual criminal record?

I understand you know plenty of black ppl and have no problem with black ppl aslong as their articulate ,shoulders up straight,put on a suite and talk with a soft touch and show those pearly white teeth. You like your blacks Wayne Brady not Nasir Jones, unless their scoring your team a touchdown or entertaining you with sweet melodies.

Now your minds already made up no matter what anybody says, im just passing time at work since we have down time.
Welcome to the Houston forum!! Code words galore. LOL

Old 07-18-2013, 12:18 PM

2,756 posts, read 3,807,947 times
"…jingoism, racism, fear, religious fundamentalism: these are the ways of appealing to people if you’re trying to organize a mass base of support for policies that are really intended to crush them."

Noam Chomsky

Old 07-18-2013, 12:32 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
Quote:
My guess is that your mind was made up the second you heard "white man shoots black teen".

You might think that getting suspended from school multiple times, talking about assaulting a bus driver and stealing jewelry is no big deal. You might think it's just what is normal. I consider it the acts of a teenage thug.

Martin didn't deserve to die for being a young punk, but the second he decided to open up a can on a stranger on dark night, he made a gamble that he lost.

And if you want to talk about racism, let's talk about the fact that nearly 90% of the black people who voted in the Obama/Clinton primary voted for the black man. There has never been such a lopsided election in those terms.

And if you'd like me to pull up some of the YouTube videos showing black people singling out white people for beat-downs, I'd be more than happy.

Racism is found in every race, but the only racism in the case of Martin and Zimmerman is from the race pimps like Sharpton.

Old 07-18-2013, 12:34 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dejamiller View Post
Welcome to the Houston forum!! Code words galore. LOL
Don't tell me we are going to get back into being told some architecture is institutional racial violence again.

Old 07-18-2013, 12:36 PM

568 posts, read 1,129,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Don't tell me we are going to get back into being told some architecture is institutional racial violence again.
Please, you have me confuse with someone else regarding architectural instituitional racism. Whatever that is suppose to mean by the way. So you can have a stadium full of seats.

Old 07-18-2013, 01:03 PM

391 posts, read 424,845 times
Quote:

I'm not standing behind Zimmerman. I'm standing behind the rule of law in this country and against lynch mobs who get whipped into a frenzy by self-serving interests.

I don't know a thing about Zimmerman's or Martin's backgrounds and I really couldn't care less. Florida's laws governing the situation are clear, and there was no evidence that Zimmerman violated the law. If you don't like it petition your state legislature to change the law. End of story.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston