Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2016, 12:49 PM

14 posts, read 14,058 times

Advertisements

Hello Friends,

I need your Opinion on Creekstone and camden holly springs apartments near W Sam Houston Parkway South.
Both of them have mixed reviews. The review that bothers me is the huge move out charge and break ins in Creekstone apartment and in camden,Electricity bill around $300 in summer and the bad air conditioning because of poor insulation.Also,there is a review saying that the mangement gives $10 credit for truck food to those who leave 5 star review on google for the community.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2016, 07:00 PM

5,462 posts, read 3,036,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JM78 View Post
Hello Friends,

I need your Opinion on Creekstone and camden holly springs apartments near W Sam Houston Parkway South.
Both of them have mixed reviews. The review that bothers me is the huge move out charge and break ins in Creekstone apartment and in camden,Electricity bill around $300 in summer and the bad air conditioning because of poor insulation.Also,there is a review saying that the mangement gives $10 credit for truck food to those who leave 5 star review on google for the community.
People would not come and post good reviews..Go and have a look and dont entirely trust the reviews. ..I know a couple living there for 6 years in Camden .

Old 04-09-2016, 05:30 PM

2,639 posts, read 8,289,966 times
I have known several people that have lived in Creekstone. They never complained to me about it. Both have access to Terry Hershey and I see people biking and walking from them to the trails daily.

Old 04-09-2016, 05:37 PM

Toured both apartments today. Only Creekstone will have units available for our move in date.But i am afraid if there will be any problems with animals such as Raccoon,opossum etc coming into the patio as it is very near the park. Heard the residents have seen Raccoon in the trash area few times.

Old 04-09-2016, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westres1 View Post
I have known several people that have lived in Creekstone. They never complained to me about it. Both have access to Terry Hershey and I see people biking and walking from them to the trails daily.
Thanks.Have you ever heard them complain about animals like Raccoons etc seen inside the community?

Old 04-09-2016, 06:56 PM

270 posts, read 406,110 times
Opossums and especially raccoons are attracted to trash and thats why they are in the trash area. They will avoid patios if humans use them regularly. As long as you aren't storing a trash can out there, you aren't going to see critters.

Old 04-11-2016, 04:58 PM

2,639 posts, read 8,289,966 times
Raccoons and Opossums are very prevalent in Houston. Nothing to worry about. They are afraid of people in most instances. Do not leave trash or dog/cat food on your patio and it should not be a problem.

Old 04-12-2016, 06:44 PM

19 posts, read 18,559 times
We lived at Creekstone. We loved all the trees and going for walks in the neighborhoods nearby. We would have stayed longer if they had 3 bedroom units.

We occasionally saw raccoons and opossums around the trash area, but they were never a problem. Small price to pay for having mature trees and landscaping.

We did have our tires stolen while at Creekstone but that happens even in the high end MPC we live in now.

I wouldn't get one of the apartments that faces the park though because of the mosquitos.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston