Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2016, 06:53 AM

7,599 posts, read 18,409,197 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Lance View Post
No it was her BF who got stupid and escalated the conflict after she was ready to get back into the truck. She may have been arguing but was not physically abusive herself. This POV that she somehow was responsible for everything that happened and deserved being punched is absurd. Enough said...
Shes the one that escalated the whole thing, if she stayed in her truck instead of getting in the faces of people in the other car she never would have had anything thrown at her and her BF or whatever wouldnt have had to get into the mix by kicking the car. You dont have to be physical to escalate, she did it all with that mouth of hers. Her BF got a few slaps over hers and his stupidity, she stepped in the middle and got an (unintentional) slap.

Overall it was four goons, bringing negative attention to Houston.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2016, 07:09 AM

872 posts, read 827,938 times
It does not matter who started it.....or......Who was in Who's face.......What matters is there was no need for physical violence. When they guy kicked the other guy's car, take a picture get his license plate...etc. You don't jump out and start punching people. It is a car that was kicked not a person.

Old 05-18-2016, 07:13 AM

1,728 posts, read 3,442,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassy001 View Post
It does not matter who started it.....or......Who was in Who's face.......What matters is there was no need for physical violence. When they guy kicked the other guy's car, take a picture get his license plate...etc. You don't jump out and start punching people. It is a car that was kicked not a person.
We are forgetting that the guy at the end of the confrontation intentionally backed up his truck into the car then speed off. I think that's can be assault with a deadly weapon ( felony )

Old 05-18-2016, 07:25 AM

7,599 posts, read 18,409,197 times
Quote:
I agree there was no need for physical violence but everyone has their breaking point. There is only so much screaming one can take from someone like her then to kick the car probably just made them say f it and it escalated further. If shed kept her mouth shut and not be yelling in the car like that, the bf wouldnt have gotten out to kick the car they wouldnt have slapped him around and then the bf back the truck into the car. From that video, she is the main instigator of the whole thing.

Old 05-18-2016, 11:46 AM

18,130 posts, read 25,286,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
I agree there was no need for physical violence but everyone has their breaking point.
Here we go with the excuses

Old 05-18-2016, 11:53 AM

61,713 posts, read 87,123,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_ut View Post
Here is the youtube link if you don't want to watch a commercial beforehand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4gFmw4V1Ow

That lady just couldn't let it go.
Clearly NOT a LADY...

Big cities are on the top of the list. They are congested, spread out, too many cars and not enough roads...
So LA, NY, Houston, will be included ( interestingly enough, the town of Mount Pleasant, North Carolina, which has a tiny population of 1,652 and no major roads, claimed third place. ) Study also found that as far as states go, Hawaii has by far the angriest drivers, with a sizeable majority of #RoadRage posts originating from the Aloha State.
http://www.autoinsurancecenter.com/r...gram-posts.htm
Summer months tend to see a jump in the number of cars on the road - the heat makes people edgy too.
Of course, you should take the rankings with a grain of salt:
Houston is #11
http://www.infoplease.com/world/tran...road-rage.html

or #8
http://www.alertdriving.com/home/fle...orst-road-rage

So, Houston isn't the worst - it's just big and congested, with lots of cars, long commute, and weak public transportation.

Last edited by elnina; 05-18-2016 at 12:10 PM..

Old 05-18-2016, 11:54 AM

18,130 posts, read 25,286,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Clearly NOT a LADY...
They should have kicked her in the b...s

Old 05-18-2016, 11:55 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
Quote:
I agree, there was no need for violence in some silly road rage debacle. I say the same when someone gets their items stolen or their car. It's only material things... but some people rather grab their gun and kill someone because they stole something from them.

Old 05-18-2016, 12:10 PM

2,047 posts, read 2,984,752 times
I can't get enough of this. Crack me up everytime I see it.

Mama june shouldn't have step over the line. This is her fault for stepping over the line and you should know better than to step over the line with young males. I am surprise they restraint for that long frankly. People die lot sooner over less confrontation.

And the screaming is even funnier. The windup punch and the WWF moves just complete it.

Old 05-18-2016, 12:18 PM

5,976 posts, read 15,271,663 times
Exclamation Viral!

Over one million-twelve-thousands views on Youtube! I hope the original poster is getting a big fat check from Youtube (I said big fat check, not big fat chick). Okay, that was cold, but hey... I like those memes!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston