Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2023, 09:59 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,546,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory Lee Spurlock View Post
I didn't mean it as a bad thing. I have no problems with Californians. They always been nice to me. I just meant I didn't know anybody in Austin who heard of In 'n Out but they were lined up for blocks down Airport and found out most of those were ex-Californians.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2024, 05:09 PM

402 posts, read 271,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRM20 View Post
Why would I drive to an In-N-Out location when I can walk to a Burger Joint? I wouldn't mind a Culver's nearby, though.
I've tried Burger Joint and I only went there once. I'm trying to remember how their burger's tasted.

Old 01-31-2024, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Ag 93 View Post
I haven't tried it, but if the posts and comments I've seen on Nextdoor are any indication, it's the same old discussion.

1. 50/50 split in the whole In-and-Out vs. Whataburger debate.
1a. Whataburger is now terrible since they sold out.
1b.Both In-and-Out and Whataburger are terrible, as is all fast food.

The only useful thing I've been able to glean about the Webster location is that there's a lot of traffic in that general area from the new HEB, so keep that in mind. I've also heard that the service is pretty good (on par with a typical Chick-fil-a or Cane's) since the volume is so high.
thanks. I went by there the other day and it was Saturday. Also there was a long line in the Morning and also in the evening too. So, I'll try again later on. Thanks.

Old 02-02-2024, 07:15 PM

1,411 posts, read 1,002,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloKitty76 View Post
I've tried Burger Joint and I only went there once. I'm trying to remember how their burger's tasted.
The Burger Joint is decent. All these burger places are over priced. Expect to pay $18 at the Burger Joint if you get fries and a drink.

Old 02-26-2024, 08:33 PM

I saw it the other day and they were still packed.

Old 02-27-2024, 06:17 AM

357 posts, read 134,216 times
Dunno why there's so much hype over In N Out. It's processed ground beef between a bun. It's just a darn burger. An overrated one at that

Old 02-27-2024, 06:31 AM

8,506 posts, read 4,750,085 times
In n Out is still my fav burger, and I’ve not wavered on that, although someone mentions Culver’s and they’re probably my second fav burger - but they’re more regional than In n Out. I stand by the fries, although I understand they’re not everybody’s cup of tea. They’re different enough from most fries that I respect someone who doesn’t like them. Decent milkshakes too. The secret to a good in n out burger, though, is to order with grilled onions

As to Whataburger…ehhhh…it tastes really really salty to me. I’ve never really enjoyed Whataburger that much, especially for what they charge. Everyone should immediately copy their spicy ketchup, though.

Where In n Out shines is service. I’ve never had bad or even mediocre service at any I’ve been to.

Old Today, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcp123 View Post
In n Out is still my fav burger, and I’ve not wavered on that, although someone mentions Culver’s and they’re probably my second fav burger - but they’re more regional than In n Out. I stand by the fries, although I understand they’re not everybody’s cup of tea. They’re different enough from most fries that I respect someone who doesn’t like them. Decent milkshakes too. The secret to a good in n out burger, though, is to order with grilled onions

As to Whataburger…ehhhh…it tastes really really salty to me. I’ve never really enjoyed Whataburger that much, especially for what they charge. Everyone should immediately copy their spicy ketchup, though.

Where In n Out shines is service. I’ve never had bad or even mediocre service at any I’ve been to.
I tried the In and Out burger like a few weeks ago and I got it well done. And it was very good imo.

There customer service was just there it wasn't like CFA's service imo. But maybe it was the location that I went too. IDK.

But I don't get burgers from Whataburger anymore, their patties are too thin and they don't even season the meat anymore. Their customer service is terrible and the managers there don't care either. I agree that Whataburger's spicy ketchup is really good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston