Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 03:46 PM

404 posts, read 1,245,066 times

Advertisements

So many neat looking places with various rental rates on this site but who knows if *what you see is what you get*. I don't know anything about this mgmt.company - too good to be true?.

GreatLandlords.com ("Available" tab)

These small units (some garage apts.) fall within/almost within your price range:

Shepherd/Kirby - Property Code: NA 3 ($645, available)
Heights/Timbergrove Duplex - Property Code: Susan Cottage ($675, available)
Montrose - Property Code: Andy - Son - 6 (efficiency $525)
River Oaks - Property Code: Rheem 2 ($675, available soon)
Rice Museum District - Property Code: Net ($655, available)
Rice Village Area (West U) - Property Code: Vince-Belle ($650, available)
Montrose 4-plex - Property Code: NA Pink 3 ($645, available)
Rice Museum District - Property Code: Gram 16 ($650, available soon)
Museum District - Property Code: Brazos (unit 5, $695, available, all bills paid)
Rice/West U - Property Code: Scott - Bell ($595, available)
Montrose - Property Code: Ken ($625, available)
Montrose - Property Code: Whit Gar ($695, available soon)

There's a couple of more after this last one. Also, always good to ask who your neighbors are likely to be - when I lived in Montrose I used to admire one of the small retro units in the area - I didn't realize it housed parolees and the apartments had more than their share of problems.

Good Luck!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2008, 04:36 PM

247 posts, read 737,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasboi View Post
How long do you think living in Sugarland to Galleria area if in rush hour? 45 minutes?
I'm not sure because I always avoid rush hour and I just recently moved to Houston.

Old 12-03-2008, 03:59 PM

7 posts, read 29,614 times
GreatLandlords is not a management company. They are more of an apartment locating service that specializes in boutique, innerloop properties. So, they have a lot of "pocket listings" (properties that no other agent has access to) because they've been around for a long time and have a large group of landlords that they work with. They can be hard to get in touch with but their number is 713-592-8181. Make sure you leave a complete message at that number with a good call-back number and they'll get back with you. You might try this guy as well. [url]www.medusaproperties.com[/url] He's got quite a few cool properties in town.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston