Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 04:00 PM

166 posts, read 899,246 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by barreramar View Post
Ive been to him twice in a four month span and he has said the same things to me...I believe him...he sees hundereds of people a day, so how can he remember me??

Maybe he says the same thing to everyone...

"It seems you have had challenges and triumphs in your past... you will see more challenges and changes ahead in your future..."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2010, 09:41 PM

1 posts, read 7,350 times
I've been to him a few times, and he has always been dead on. Here are some details of what I remember. He recalled my birthdate, my sister's birthdate, my brother's birthdate, and my husband's birthday as I walked in. He told me about my brother's death before it happened. Specifically, he told me that December 2006 would be a difficult month for me, and he asked me to pray for my brother. As I recall, he had never advised me to pray for anyone before. I said yes, but brushed it off. I never prayed. A year later, December 2006, my brother had a rapid two week decline and ultimately committed suicide. I went to Cau Chin, and he knew as I walked in. He told me my brother was right next to me, and I could feel him. It was strange and comforting. Again, Cau Chin recalled my brother's birthdate. The time before my brother's death in 2006, I was involved in a freak accident going down Alabama where a guy did not stop at the light and hit me from the side. My care suffered no damage although his had a lot of damage. My husband is a police office, and when I spoke to him and told him about it, and when he later saw that my care has no damage, he was amazed. I never told anyone about the accident other than my insurance. The next morning, I went to Cau Chin as I planned. He mentioned the accident as soon as I walked in, and he told me that my grandfather, the one that I never met had protected me. I've only met one of my grandfathers; so for me that rang true. Once I went with my husband, who was raised in the Episcopal church. I, on the other hand, was not raised in the Church. I noticed that when Cau CHin spoke to my husband, he used a lot of Biblical references and stories - ones that were to me more obscure. My husband knew exactly the passages Cau CHin referred to. I've studied Christianity and the Bible at the college level, but the way Cau Chin knew how to speak to my husband was dead on. Even my husband, the skeptic conceded that Cau Chin had a gift. When he speaks to me, he does not use bible passages. He speaks metaphorically to me with parable references. I can't describe every instance, but I believe in him and his gift. But I think it only works if you go in with an open heart and in a calm state.

Old 03-20-2010, 01:43 AM

2,075 posts, read 4,445,642 times
I love how every few months this topic is dug up by another new poster whose first and only post details the awesomeness that is Cau Chin... yeah, that's not fishy at all.

Old 03-20-2010, 12:51 PM

848 posts, read 2,127,248 times
I was born under a lucky star, however one may look at that.

I don't need to see the likes of him. My fortunes and misfortunes are what happen as I move on in life. I've had my encounters with supernatural residences, intense psychic warnings and the like. Certain events and courses of action in previous points in my life really meant something and have saved my life or shaped it along the way.

Gut feeling...just keep on living. Choose your paths as best as possible and analyze things when needed.

Old 03-20-2010, 03:45 PM

81 posts, read 128,276 times
I just joined today and I saw this thread. I have been to him a few times in the past. He is pretty cool, and I had a good experience. Oh yeah, he is way off with his future predictions. He can detail your present, your family, and tell you very specific things that only you could possibly know, but he can't tell you the future. His temple is really cool too. I have been there for services a couple of times.

Is he still alive and doing his thing? I heard a rumor that he died. I haven't been by his place on Boone to check it out.

Old 03-21-2010, 10:08 AM

3 posts, read 21,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Monkeys View Post
Has anyone heard of this guy? Apparently he's famous in Houston but I just found out about the man two months ago, and I've been living here my whole life!

Apparently he's deadly accurate with his predictions, and he doesn't even charge you. All he asks for is a donation for him or for his temple.

A psychic that's accurate and doesn't charge you?
[mod]competitor website[/mod]

Too good to be true?
He will tell you things only you would know...my ex wife yrs back while we were together was not present and he said her b-day and laid them out with the cards! She heard the tape later and was freaked out...he told me my lucky numbers( 774 as my bday is 12-7-74 )....and about 3 yrs ago i was at a buddies house and he had a bowl full of restaraunt fortune cookies....i dug my hand to the bottom and pulled one out and the 3 lucky numbers were in the lotto numbers on the slip frontward & backwards within the 6 numbers! Have'nt won yet but i only spend 5 bucks a week Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat night lottos for $1...those #'s only...he's had 2 ppl that i heard about that won the lottery from Cao Chin telling them about their lucky numbers or to " go play this wknd "...but he also says alot of generalities such as " God hears your prayers, eat more vegetables & drink more water, yada yada "...

Old 03-21-2010, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratfordspartans View Post
Maybe he says the same thing to everyone...

"It seems you have had challenges and triumphs in your past... you will see more challenges and changes ahead in your future..."
He does say " generalities " to everyone that goes to him BUT he also says spine chilling things that only YOU personally would know....for instance my ex wife yrs back while we were together he said her b-day on the tape recording and she was not even there! She was startled by it needless to say....how did he do that! And how does he lay out your b-day in cards before you even tell him???

Old 03-21-2010, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulksmashpunyhumans View Post
I just joined today and I saw this thread. I have been to him a few times in the past. He is pretty cool, and I had a good experience. Oh yeah, he is way off with his future predictions. He can detail your present, your family, and tell you very specific things that only you could possibly know, but he can't tell you the future. His temple is really cool too. I have been there for services a couple of times.

Is he still alive and doing his thing? I heard a rumor that he died. I haven't been by his place on Boone to check it out.
my friend talked to this asian christian lady that worked near him and allegedly he has a demonic curse and supposed to not live long or something...not sure if he is still alive...i went to him about 6 yrs ago a couple times...

Old 03-21-2010, 01:16 PM

2,075 posts, read 4,445,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrniceguy774 View Post
he's had 2 ppl that i heard about that won the lottery from Cao Chin telling them about their lucky numbers or to " go play this wknd "
Hmmm, then why does he need to collect donations to help build his temple when a quick trip to the local quik-e-mart could set him up for life?

Old 03-30-2010, 10:47 PM

1 posts, read 7,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrniceguy774 View Post
my friend talked to this asian christian lady that worked near him and allegedly he has a demonic curse and supposed to not live long or something...not sure if he is still alive...i went to him about 6 yrs ago a couple times...
Quote:
Originally Posted by hulksmashpunyhumans View Post
@He should be alive, my homgirl got a reading from him last week. Oh and as for the Christian lady who said he has a demonic curse... have the holy spirit fall upon a Christian and she would say that's God, but have it fall upon a Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist, Taoist, etc... then let me guess it must be of the Devil. typical Christian //pics3.city-data.com/forum/ima...ons/icon12.gif
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston