Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2016, 09:32 AM

17 posts, read 19,367 times

Advertisements

Does anyone have any helpful info to share on Burgreen Place in Madison besides what I can find online? My understanding is that what's currently there is Phase I and they were getting things together for Phase II. The amenities don't list a community pool or playground currently (only a "common area") but I wondered if those were in any of the future plans. Anyone know or have anything to add about the neighborhood in general?? I've only seen good things about Stoneridge so far...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2016, 07:24 AM

3,297 posts, read 6,269,312 times
He never planned for any community amenities....that could always change. There is some low lying areas that he designated common areas...area is unbuildable and making that area buildable would be very price prohibitive.

He's had some issues getting Phase II going, two years ago they were preselling those lots but getting the sewer lines to phase two was the challenge. I had two clients with lots on hold who finally gave up and moved on to something else. From what I was told he was having to work with an adjoining land owner who was not extremely cooperative in letting him run lines across his property.

Stoneridge is an excellent builder, one of my favorites. If I was going to build, Jim Wright would be the one I would go to first.

Nothing unusual about the neighborhood, it sold extremely fast during the first phase...the lots along the northern edge were the most challenging as they back to that big building and they are not flat.

You might also look at Stone Brook, the new neighborhood off Hardiman. He's doing a mix of Midtowne on the Park/Nature's Cove type homes (smaller, more craftsman style) and the larger ranches/two stories. He has a pool/clubhouse planned for that neighborhood. IMO location is a bit better.

The next phase of Crowne Point/Kingsley (Jeff Benton) also should be opening in the next few months...those homes are comparable to Stoneridge's homes in Burgreen Place, aside from 3 car front entry instead of the 4 car tandem garages.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area