Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2021, 11:07 AM

271 posts, read 294,306 times

Advertisements

"The Station at Town Madison" is now "Ballpark Apartments at Town Madison", and is now owned by Steadfast Living...previously owned by Tynes Development Corporation (as Madison Partners 274 LLC).

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2021, 01:33 PM

50 posts, read 52,631 times
I've created a chart of the ongoing development in the Heights and Exchange districts of Town Madison where I can keep track of announcements, rumors and openings.

https://datastudio.google.com/u/0/re...?s=qXzuYHUBxvo

Old 07-07-2021, 03:27 PM

2,997 posts, read 3,583,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMaple View Post
I've created a chart of the ongoing development in the Heights and Exchange districts of Town Madison where I can keep track of announcements, rumors and openings.

Great job, go ahead and do the entire Town Madison development

Old 07-07-2021, 06:23 PM

271 posts, read 294,306 times
Quote:

The Luxury Nail Spa is announced....it's on the sign along with I Love Shushi Express.

Old 07-07-2021, 07:25 PM

12,983 posts, read 9,510,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teko03 View Post
The Luxury Nail Spa is announced....it's on the sign along with I Love Shushi Express.
Thank goodness!!

Old 07-08-2021, 11:48 AM

50 posts, read 52,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AU HSV View Post
Done.

Old 07-08-2021, 12:00 PM

2,997 posts, read 3,583,586 times
Quote:
Done.
Excellent! simple, accurate and informative. Hopefully it will have more dots soon.

Old 07-08-2021, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AU HSV View Post

Old 07-08-2021, 02:18 PM

Quote:

Good job and informative. I just bookmarked to keep up with changes.

Old 07-09-2021, 04:49 PM

764 posts, read 1,110,010 times
Update on TM from the meeting at Edgewater Clubhouse over a week ago:

1. J. Alexander's Restaurant will open in the winter of 2021 - It is being delayed because of shortages of materials.
2. The dual branded Marriott hotel building consisting of a Residence Inn and Courtyard is still in the works and construction should begin sometime in the fall.
3. The Hub, an outdoor food court located next to Toyota Field is still in the works and construction should begin this fall.
4. Outback Steakhouse should open in the Spring of 2022.
5. Construction has begun on the following: Super Chix, Five Guys, and Prohibition.
6. Panera Bread should be under construction soon and it will be located just north of the I Love Sushi building.
7. Panda Express should be under construction by the end of the year. Slim Chickens wil be just to its north.
8. Starbucks Coffee will be located in front of I Love Sushi and will be under construction soon.
9. I Love Sushi should open in the Fall.
10. Chipotle will be located just west of (behind) I Love Sushi on Town Madison Blvd..
10. Margaritaville Hotel is still in the works.

Performance of existing businesses:
1. The Trash Pandas average attendance is the highest for any AA Baseball team and the third highest in Minor League Baseball.
2. The Home 2 Suites had the highest occupancy rate in the chain during the pandemic.
3. The Yard Milkshakes is doing so much business that they have run out of storage space for ice cream and are having to park a truck outback to supply them.

Town Center update:
Moe's Original Barbeque, Premier Dental Spa and Taco Mama will join The Yard and First Bank.

I-565 Interchange status:
They are working on financing to build the flyover ramps and construction should begin later this year - They are looking to issue bonds to pay for it.

What is not happening:
1. The Sports Plex that would have hosted regional sports tournaments is not happening. This will be a blow to the nearby hotels who were counting on the teams filling up their rooms on the weekends.
2. Jonathan's Grill which was to have been built adjacent to the Hilton Garden Inn in the West End is not going to be built - Their Clift Farms location should open soon.

In the works:
Chick Fil A will more than likely end up in the West End - perhaps across Wall Triana in the former Ruby Tuesday's building next door to Cracker Barrel. Otherwise, near the hotels. My hunch is the Ruby Tuesday's sight because of high visibility on I-565.

They are keeping land behind the Five Guys, Super Chicks building for future retail as well as land in the West End across the street from the hotels.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area