Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2010, 05:51 PM

14 posts, read 26,945 times

Advertisements

Good news! Steven got his Special Ed. teaching job in St. Maries. He is there now and just signed the papers on a beautiful house we bought. Even though it isn't until the end of July we have decided this is the nicest wedding anniversary present we could possibly get. He will bring the "57" Chevy truck up the end of July and we can move in the middle of Aug. We are so excited! He was raised in snow country so he is looking forward to a white Christmas for a change instead of East winds and 80 degrees for the holidays. I am just as stoked as he even though I know zero about snow but am sure I will learn. We will post on our progress and hope to meet a few of you. From what I gather Trace will be our new neighbor. Steven is hot to trot to see the knives as he collects swords and knives. Hope to meet some of you soon!!

Elaine
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2010, 06:02 PM

93 posts, read 265,000 times
I hope it all works out for you folks in Idaho - I'm sure it is beautiful where you're moving. I'm always happy people move to where it best fits them - for me it is staying in beautiful sunny SoCal. I love our winters and I don't like to deal with snow; but if you do, then great - each to his own.

Old 07-01-2010, 06:59 PM

5,324 posts, read 18,264,571 times
Congrats and Happy Anniversary!!! Hats off to your husband and his chosen field as it takes a special person for such, which I know from stories of friends of mine that do the same.

31st state- you're right with what you said. Makes us all lucky to live in a Nation that holds many different climates

Old 07-02-2010, 11:45 AM

93 posts, read 265,000 times
thanks - Cleosmom. we do live in an amazing, diverse nation.

Old 07-02-2010, 04:49 PM

3,109 posts, read 10,836,715 times
Elaine,

Congrats on the pending move. You'll love it here.

Old 07-02-2010, 09:07 PM

170 posts, read 463,016 times
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary ! Hope your new adventure is a fun and easy one.

Old 07-02-2010, 09:25 PM

57 posts, read 175,421 times
Elaine and Steve, First Happy Anniversary! I'm so excited for you. Hubby and I are hoping our home will sell soon so we can move to Idaho too. I'm a retired special ed teacher and it always good to hear young people are going into special ed.

All the best to you both!

Old 07-06-2010, 01:26 PM

108 posts, read 266,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine & Steve View Post
Good news! Steven got his Special Ed. teaching job in St. Maries. He is there now and just signed the papers on a beautiful house we bought. Even though it isn't until the end of July we have decided this is the nicest wedding anniversary present we could possibly get. He will bring the "57" Chevy truck up the end of July and we can move in the middle of Aug. We are so excited! He was raised in snow country so he is looking forward to a white Christmas for a change instead of East winds and 80 degrees for the holidays. I am just as stoked as he even though I know zero about snow but am sure I will learn. We will post on our progress and hope to meet a few of you. From what I gather Trace will be our new neighbor. Steven is hot to trot to see the knives as he collects swords and knives. Hope to meet some of you soon!!

Elaine
I'm jealous

Old 07-06-2010, 01:45 PM

48 posts, read 122,348 times
where did you end up getting a house?

Old 07-08-2010, 09:23 AM

14 posts, read 26,945 times
We got a wonderful house in St. Maries with acreage that backs up to bird sanctuary and federal land. Has a creek to boot. Too bad we can't move today but mid August will be here soon enough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho