Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 06:55 AM

4,875 posts, read 10,086,003 times

Advertisements

Two links are dead. Only "Canada Free Press" is still active, but that links to "North Country SPCA launches Peaks-For-Pets campaign."

I doubt this is real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
This is a quote of Miguel Perez president of LaRaza s MENCha chapter.

At a July ' Farce ' Rally on July the 4th ,09 .

Wheres the major media on this threat?

The ultimiate ideology is the liberation of Aztlan , once aztlan is establihed , ethnic cleansing would commence .

You can read the rest at websites listed .

www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2524589/post

www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/

www.patricksperry,wordpress.com/2009
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2010, 07:36 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,335,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Chicano- A person born in the USA of Mexican decent. An immigrant or Mexican national can not be a Chicano[chicana].

So MR. Perez is speaking of a over taking by willing Americans of other Americans for what...Something They already have.
One cannot deny that there is a reconquista movement alive and well in this country by some of Mexican ancestry in this country. To what degree and what numbers is unclear right now. One cannot deny that some if not many children of Mexican ancestry (whether they be anchors or not) are being indoctrinated into this reconquista agenda also by their parents and peers.

That is just one of the reasons that illegal immigration must be stopped before their numbers grow to the point of gaining political and numerical control in this country and they achieve their agenda.

Old 06-17-2010, 08:05 AM

3,854 posts, read 4,841,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
Try this -

American Thinker: Is America Conquered When the American Flag Is 'Offensive'?

and this -

U.S. Immigration Laws: The Truth About "La Raza" Movement - HUMAN EVENTS

As Miguel Perez of Cal State-Northridge's MEChA chapter has been quoted as saying: "The ultimate ideology is the liberation of Aztlan. Communism would be closest [to it]. Once Aztlan is established, ethnic cleansing would commence: Non-Chicanos would have to be expelled -- opposition groups would be quashed because you have to keep power."

It was a piece on a rally back in '06 btw.
Non-chicanos- person that are not Chicano...

Chicano- persons of Mexican Decent born in the USA.

I dont know about Aztlan or reconquista...I just know that if this "revolution" for Aztlan is going to take place, the Chicanos, by Mr. Perez' defintion, will be expelling Mexican nationals and all other Hispanics[cubans, puerto ricans, Houdurans, and so on...].

Old 06-17-2010, 09:31 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,335,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Non-chicanos- person that are not Chicano...

Chicano- persons of Mexican Decent born in the USA.

I dont know about Aztlan or reconquista...I just know that if this "revolution" for Aztlan is going to take place, the Chicanos, by Mr. Perez' defintion, will be expelling Mexican nationals and all other Hispanics[cubans, puerto ricans, Houdurans, and so on...].
Don't know about that but they certainly would be trying to expel anglo, black and asian Americans.

Old 06-18-2010, 01:24 PM

4,875 posts, read 10,086,003 times
As I said, I doubt what was said by the OP was real. The links given in the thread do not point to the information that the links were supposed to include.

Old 06-18-2010, 02:22 PM

40 posts, read 41,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezus View Post
Okay, I'll bite...Who is Miguel Perez of Cal State-Northridge's MECha chapter and does he have any relevance or influence on anything... Or is a nobody who happened to make a ridiculously stupid quote similar to something you'd hear from a whackadoo white supremacist or black Muslim--that someone happened to pick up on a use as proof that we're in imminent danger of being taken over by Chicano Atzlan terrorists.
The issue I have with what your saying is that honest illegals or pro-illegal hispanics are not standing apart from this crap. In fact they are standing side by side and letting these type of loons run the show.

I've said it before. If they stand together I cant tell who is who - consequently they all need to go then. ILLEGALS that is.

Old 06-18-2010, 05:39 PM

3,854 posts, read 4,841,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePeople View Post
The issue I have with what your saying is that honest illegals or pro-illegal hispanics are not standing apart from this crap. In fact they are standing side by side and letting these type of loons run the show.

I've said it before. If they stand together I cant tell who is who - consequently they all need to go then. ILLEGALS that is.
That you have an "issue" does not make your issue fact. what evidence do you have that "pro-illegal" Hispanics are not standing apart from the theory of Aztlan?

Aztlan is a aberrition like the cities of Atlantis and El Dorado. Most Americans deal in reality, not fairy tales and fables.

Old 06-19-2010, 10:28 AM

2,318 posts, read 1,899,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicman View Post
Two links are dead. Only "Canada Free Press" is still active, but that links to "North Country SPCA launches Peaks-For-Pets campaign."

I doubt this is real.

I can see your about as computer illiterate as i am . I don't care if you beleive it or you don't .

I just read it from these websites , but can't bring up the page .

NOBODY has to tell lies or make up things about the militant invaders, there is too much truth to have to lie .

Maybe if you had enough knowledge you could use google . Even I can do that .

Old 06-19-2010, 10:52 AM

364 posts, read 244,795 times
there anti gonna be ethnic cleaning
of white or black americans
altho if things get ugly
many hispanic ppl
legal an ilegal wil
ether leave or be thrown out
of tha usa

Old 06-19-2010, 11:56 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,680,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertJackson1980 View Post
there anti gonna be ethnic cleaning
of white or black americans
altho if things get ugly
many hispanic ppl
legal an ilegal wil
ether leave or be thrown out
of tha usa
Legal Hispanic American citizens consider themselves exactly that, American citizens. They will fight just as hard for their rights as any other American Citizen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration