Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2008, 04:45 PM

440 posts, read 330,283 times

Advertisements

Illegal aliens from Tennessee travel to Washington to speak with Senator Lamar Alexander and Senator Bob Corker about the DREAM ACT. Will ICE be present too?

The TIRRC, Tennessee Immigrant and Refugee Rights Coalition (assocciated with LaRaza) assisted illegal aliens with their travel plans and talking points before they departed for Washington this week to speak with lawmakers about the DREAM ACT.
Quote:

Ariel Safadie and immigrant students load up their rental car at the Tennessee Immigrant & Refugee Rights Coalition in preparation to leaving for Washington DC on a lobbying trip. The students are advocating for a bill which would make it easier for illegal immigrants, especially their children living in the US, to attend college.

tennessean.com

alexander.senate.gov/index

Washington Office
455 Dirksen Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
Phone: (202) 224-4944
Fax: (202) 228-3398

Senator Bob Corker:

corker.senate.gov

Washington, D.C. Office

Phone: 202-224-3344

Fax: 202-228-0566

Last edited by Preaching2thechoir; 03-07-2008 at 05:06 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2008, 05:14 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,760,681 times
Go dreamies. These kids have grown up here, speak perfect english and are outstanding students. They deserve to be legalized.

Old 03-07-2008, 05:28 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,576,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preaching2thechoir View Post
Illegal aliens from Tennessee travel to Washington to speak with Senator Lamar Alexander and Senator Bob Corker about the DREAM ACT. Will ICE be present too?
24-3344

Fax: 202-228-0566
TENNESSEE ?? Shucks, I thought THEM FOLKS was legal since right after the Civil War....No WONDER they're "Madder than a Wet Hen", and "Yellin' Like a Sack Full of Bobcats" !! Who can BLAME them?

And even if ICE is present, Them boys should do fine...ALL mountaineers grow up a-KNOWIN' how to "steer out of a skid"..ICE or NO ice....

Old 03-07-2008, 06:12 PM

That's what all IA's and their supporters think. So tell us all again why it's the fault of America that the Dreamies' parents didn't love them enough to think of the long term effects and consequences that their criminal behavior would have on their children? You can't possibly believe we should award them with citizenship because their parents didn't give a rat's behind about their future as illegal aliens or teaching them to respect America's laws. Is there any wonder that the country these losers come from are lawless, corrupt cesspools?

Speaking of outstanding students, here's an example of the attitudes of those "Dreamies" here illegally, commiting criminal acts with no remorse, only the fear of being caught. Can we say sins of the fathers and mothers?

Quote:
Re: GOP senators to introduce toughest-yet immigration package
Good luck getting 60 votes.... Wait my bad, good luck convincing Reid/Durbin in bringing it to the Senate floor......Hey GOP get this through your damn heads... NO CIR, NO ENFORCEMENT...Damn clowns

In other news there was a Senate Immigration Caucus formed today....If you want to know who the members are, dont ask.. the main player is that b**ch Vitter i would........Nevermind, i guess you can tell who the other members are of his caucus

Quote:
My court day is coming any advice?? Cause I'm scared
I'm not sure if some of you remember my thread about 2 months ago about the police catching me for speeding on my way to my final and took my car. My parents already paid for the car which was about $1200. But now my court date is coming. Does anyone have any advice. Do you think the judge might ask me why I don't have a license. Also, I heard there was a way to pay your ticket by doing community service or somehting like that. PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Yeah . . . . . go Dreamies . . . . back to Mexico where you fit right in with the rest of the criminal element. Don't forget to take your criminal role models masquerading as parents with you.

Last edited by Preaching2thechoir; 03-07-2008 at 06:43 PM..

Old 03-07-2008, 06:23 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,464,461 times
Here's a video:

www.tennessean.com | Nashville Video | The Tennessean

Old 03-07-2008, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Thanks mkfarnam, I still haven't figured out how to post links on here. Notice how they deliberately call them "immigrants" instead of what they really are? Additionally, illegal aliens still haven't figured out that nothing ticks American tax payers off more than their delusional beliefs that they are so special that they are entitled to all the rights of US citizens and special privileges to boot. Why should they receive in-state tuition while American children have to pay out of state rates? I have written Obama and Durbin on several occasions and still haven't received a legitimate reason for their conception of this act of aiding and abetting illegal aliens and their behavior.

They deliberately ignore our laws to come here and continue to skirt them on a daily basis by commiting and covering up their crimes along the way. Yet we are forced to spend our tax dollars to fund and help perpetuate their false sense of entitlement and special privileges by rewarding them with citizenship? Does anyone besides myself see the insanity in all of this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration