Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 04:39 PM

562 posts, read 661,713 times

Advertisements

We all know the Government of Mexico supports illegal immigration into the United States. The discovery of the "comic book" teaching Mexicans how to infiltrate the United States in various ways gives rise to suspicion that there is a more devious intent involved here.

Mexico wants what the United States has, no doubt about it. Is it possible that there is a silent take-over being staged here? An agenda purposely put into place by the Mexican government to saturate the United States with its people, and then do a forced take over? Conspiracy? The possibility does exist.

It's time to step up and demonstrate. The illegals are already demonstrating against US, the CITIZENS of this country. It is time we put the smack down on them and put them in their place. They are NOT CITIZENS, they are trespassers and need to be dealt with as such.

Last edited by Yac; 07-30-2007 at 04:22 AM.. Reason: offensive content edited out, calm down please

Old 07-29-2007, 05:15 PM

2,433 posts, read 6,684,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrey View Post
We all know the Government of Mexico supports illegal immigration into the United States. The discovery of the "comic book" teaching Mexicans how to infiltrate the United States in various ways gives rise to suspicion that there is a more devious intent involved here.

Mexico wants what the United States has, no doubt about it. Is it possible that there is a silent take-over being staged here? An agenda purposely put into place by the Mexican government to saturate the United States with its people, and then do a forced take over? Conspiracy? The possibility does exist.

LOADS of illegal Mexicans are showing up ALL OVER the United States. The border states of course show the largest population, but there is no doubt that the Mexican population in this country is rising like a cockroach colony blown out of control.

It's time to step up and demonstrate. The illegals are already demonstrating against US, the CITIZENS of this country. It is time we put the smack down on them and put them in their place. They are NOT CITIZENS, they are trespassers and need to be dealt with as such.

The invasion isn't so silent Torrey, they march in the streets anytime they think they can get a TV camera to show up. Mexican officials are very open about what's going on. They're going to breed us out of the Southwest part of our own nation. And our own president, George Bush, is very happy to help them in any way he can.

Old 07-29-2007, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye48 View Post
The invasion isn't so silent Torrey, they march in the streets anytime they think they can get a TV camera to show up. Mexican officials are very open about what's going on. They're going to breed us out of the Southwest part of our own nation. And our own president, George Bush, is very happy to help them in any way he can.
I think we should march in the streets and invite the local television as well. I think inviting the Mexican television stations as well would be good so they can send it to Mexico (you know it would go straight to the Mexican government!).

Where I live in San Antonio is 80% Mexican. I bet at least 50% are illegals.

Old 07-29-2007, 05:39 PM

2,433 posts, read 6,684,340 times
Quote:
I think we should march in the streets and invite the local television as well. I think inviting the Mexican television stations as well would be good so they can send it to Mexico (you know it would go straight to the Mexican government!).

Where I live in San Antonio is 80% Mexican. I bet at least 50% are illegals.

They tried that in LA. The group even got a permit to assemble. The cops wouldn't honor it and let them picket, because it upset too many of the illegals that showed up in protest. The cops ordered the American protesters, the ones that got a permit to assemble, to disperse and threaten any that stayed with arrest.

Old 07-29-2007, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye48 View Post
They tried that in LA. The group even got a permit to assemble. The cops wouldn't honor it and let them picket, because it upset too many of the illegals that showed up in protest. The cops ordered the American protesters, the ones that got a permit to assemble, to disperse and threaten any that stayed with arrest.
That's against the law! They cannot do that according to the bill or rights and the laws of this land. I would get a class action law suit against the LA Police Dept for not doing their job. What needs be then, it a LOT more American Protesters, and I mean so many that nobody could stand in their way. Where are all the Americans on this issue? Hiding in their closets? People who are not willing to stand up and say anything, and let this continue to happen are cowards. Where is America?

Old 07-29-2007, 07:20 PM

354 posts, read 326,029 times
Wake up people!!! This is not a country of laws any more. It is a country of Mexicans for Mexican and by Mexicans. Just the facts unless the citizens wake up and stop it by any means necessary.

Old 07-29-2007, 08:10 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,803,946 times
Quote:
The border states of course show the largest population, but there is no doubt that the Mexican population in this country is rising like a cockroach colony blown out of control.
This is a disgusting and ignorant racial slur; but no, there are no racists in this forum...how dare I suggest that!

Old 07-29-2007, 08:26 PM

180 posts, read 122,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bily4 View Post
This is a disgusting and ignorant racial slur...
I second that, and I hope the moderators will deal with it pronto. It strongly evokes RTLM’s (Radio Télévision Libre des Mille Collines) hate messages (http://archives.cnn.com/2000/LAW/09/18/un.rwanda/ - broken link), that preceded the genocide in Rwanda. Disgraceful.

Old 07-29-2007, 08:37 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,485,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MexicanGuy View Post
I second that, and I hope the moderators will deal with it pronto. It strongly evokes RTLM’s (Radio Télévision Libre des Mille Collines) hate messages (http://archives.cnn.com/2000/LAW/09/18/un.rwanda/ - broken link), that preceded the genocide in Rwanda. Disgraceful.

What would you call this?

Quote:
MexicanGuy

154 posts, read 8,416 times

This is very true, but dishonesty levels in Mexico are still way to high; the average Mexican thinks it’s OK to steal if the opportunity presents itself.

[+] Rate this post positively

Last edited by andreabeth; 07-29-2007 at 08:57 PM..

Old 07-30-2007, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bily4 View Post
This is a disgusting and ignorant racial slur; but no, there are no racists in this forum...how dare I suggest that!
Let's get the facts straight - this is not a RACIAL slur. I was only using the reference to cockroaches because they multiply like crazy. In this case, the Mexicans are coming into this country faster than you can say rocks and blocks.

As well, I'll tell you that if I am banned, there are an ass load of others on this forum who should also be banned. For instance MEXICAN GUY. He thinks it's his right to step all over US Citizens on this forum and get away with it because he's a minority. Hell he isn't even on American soil (as far as we know!).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.