Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2011, 05:39 AM

7 posts, read 61,885 times

Advertisements

I am a Hispanic male and grew up in a neighborhood with true American new yorkers and was raised knowing the value and sense of community. Within 2 years my once italian & irish neighborhood has gotten a major influx of Dominicans, opening up barber shop drug dens & store front drug dens, at least 2 on each block!. And now they are taking over the northern PA area where i have property. Why is the US so concerned with illegal mexicans when there are other illegals coming into this country and using that diverted attention to walk freely and avoid detection?!?

I feel that it is because of everyone concentrating on Mexican immigration, that they turned a blind eye to this rapidly growing drug enterprise.

These Dominican gangs are just as dangerous as central americas MS-13!

On the news here in NYC there are always reports of teenagers getting slashed by machetes by gangs called Trinitarios and DDP (Dominicans Dont Play), just for ridiculous things like wearing middle eastern style scarfs which happen to be the colors of the opposing gangs.

STOP illegal Dominican immigration!!, The ILLEGAL immigrants from DR and mainly the gangs have brought about nothing but scandal, murders, sneakiness and illegal activities all throughout NYC and now it is happening in PA aswell! They have been overlooked for too long!!

How are the Law enforcement agencies of PA supposed to handle this situation when even the NYPD cannot contain it?!

Should the PA law enforcement, enforce more random traffic stops and searches on routes?

Since the problem is already there, what could possibly be done to quell it?

Article from The Republican Herald. Published today.

Federal report shows Dominican gangs centralizing drug operations in Hazleton - News - Republican Herald

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2011, 05:49 AM

4,866 posts, read 5,679,379 times
Don't forget that lots of Dominicans also enter Puerto Rico illegally and do the same things they are doing in the main land. We are being invaded all around!

It is good to see your perspective on the issue...even better because you are Hispanic... because apparently if a white person like me says anything bad about illegal immigration, it means I am racist.

Old 04-09-2011, 07:40 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,564,938 times
That’s what happens when borders are left open, and laws are not enforced. Unfortunately, Dominican gangs are not our only problem, because Mexican cartels, other violent gangs, and terrorists are also here. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realize much more than “migrants” are entering this country illegally. But, when we mention this fact, we are accused of being nativists, xenophobes, racists, and haters. Pro-illegals are quick to remind us that illegal aliens are only here to work. Yes, “work” comes in many forms.

Old 04-09-2011, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
But, when we mention this fact, we are accused of being nativists, xenophobes, racists, and haters. Pro-illegals are quick to remind us that illegal aliens are only here to work. Yes, “work” comes in many forms.
Very true!!

If I commit a crime and tell a sob story the law will sure be very forgiving to me...right? I think NOT!

So why are these illegal aliens treated differently? Are they better than me?! They tell a sob story and people just feel sorry for them.

I hate double standards. This whole "they're just here to work" bulls-hit excuse drives me NUTS!

Old 04-09-2011, 08:13 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,564,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
Very true!!

If I commit a crime and tell a sob story the law will sure be very forgiving to me...right? I think NOT!

So why are these illegal aliens treated differently? Are they better than me?! They tell a sob story and people just feel sorry for them.

I hate double standards. This whole "they're just here to work" bulls-hit excuse drives me NUTS!
This entire illegal immigration BS drives me nuts. I am beginning to believe our government is deliberately allowing our country to be destroyed, or at least the middle class. I don’t know if it’s the agenda of globalists, or what their motives may be, but something is very wrong.

Old 04-09-2011, 09:03 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
All illegals need to be addressed and returned to their own countries. I don't care if they're Chinese, Mexican, Irish, Russian, they have no business being in this country until they understand a need to respect our laws.

Immigration can be good but it must be orderly and fair, it should not be about bringing drugs into this country, it should not be about living off welfare handouts, it should not be about cheap labor.

Old 04-09-2011, 09:23 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,475,445 times
And how do you propose to that? We dont have the manpower nor the money to kick every illegal out of the country.

Old 04-09-2011, 09:27 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
And how do you propose to that? We dont have the manpower nor the money to kick every illegal out of the country.
Start enforcing laws. Change the laws on anchor babies getting a whole extended family citizenship and welfare of all kinds. Fine employers of illegals to the maximum limits and use that money to deport illegals. Enforce the drug laws and stop allowing the easy import of drugs by foreigners.

Go after illegals as hard as they go after American tax evaders. Turn ICE over to the IRS -- they are known to be relentless in getting laws enforced.

Old 04-09-2011, 09:27 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,320,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Deporting illegal aliens out of this country would be a one time expense compared to allowing them to remain here which costs us billions every year. However, most of us propose that we remove all incentives to remain here or to come here such as jobs, benefits and birthright citizenship. Most of the them would voluntarily deport and there are little to no associated costs to that. Securing our borders will a real wall and more BP would go a long ways in detering future illegal immigration also.

Old 04-09-2011, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Deporting illegal aliens out of this country would be a one time expense compared to allowing them to remain here which costs us billions every year. However, most of us propose that we remove all incentives to remain here or to come here such as jobs, benefits and birthright citizenship. Most of the them would voluntarily deport and there are little to no associated costs to that. Securing our borders will a real wall and more BP would go a long ways in detering future illegal immigration also.
Not only that but why can't we fine businesses that employ illegal aliens and use that money towards the deportation process?

If the government really had the American people in mind, this would have been a done deal.

Canada and the US are the ONLY industrialized nations in this country that still have birthright citizenship!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration