Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2011, 05:56 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,317,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
anti-dreams.

Let us all stand in a circle and wish real hard. "Aliens go home"

Again...all...wish real hard...

Nah did not work.

So we are back to they won't leave because we wish it.

So where are we going to get the billions from to do this? And the personnel?
Can't you read? There are little to no associated costs to self-deportations. We don't need to "wish" it would happen, it would with little to no incentives left to remain here. I would be happy with even a 60% reduction in illegal aliens in this manner.

Old 05-30-2011, 06:04 PM

15,756 posts, read 38,200,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Can't you read? There are little to no associated costs to self-deportations. We don't need to "wish" it would happen, it would with little to no incentives left to remain here. I would be happy with even a 60% reduction in illegal aliens in this manner.
I am sure you would be...and if it is 2%? That turn you on?

You have seen the ultimate motivator of self deportation. A really lousey econmy. I believe we lost 8% or so here in Las Vegas. And most of those went somewhere else in the US.

So given that no jobs does not send them home you have some other tool?

You really need to face reality. They are here for the long haul and unless you can tap some large source of funding that is how it will be.

You need to stay real. They will not leave becuause you wish it.

Old 05-30-2011, 06:37 PM

Quote:
I am sure you would be...and if it is 2%? That turn you on?

You have seen the ultimate motivator of self deportation. A really lousey econmy. I believe we lost 8% or so here in Las Vegas. And most of those went somewhere else in the US.

So given that no jobs does not send them home you have some other tool?

You really need to face reality. They are here for the long haul and unless you can tap some large source of funding that is how it will be.

You need to stay real. They will not leave becuause you wish it.
It isn't just about the denial of jobs. That's only one part of the removal of incentives and they've already been posted in here over and over. And being a realist I will tell you that they won't be here for the long haul as much as you want them to be. Mark my word, and that is all I will say about it for now except they won't be removed by "wishes". You and your fellow pro-illegals are going to be in for a rude awakening.

Old 05-30-2011, 07:05 PM

Quote:
It isn't just about the denial of jobs. That's only one part of the removal of incentives and they've already been posted in here over and over. And being a realist I will tell you that they won't be here for the long haul as much as you want them to be. Mark my word, and that is all I will say about it for now except they won't be removed by "wishes". You and your fellow pro-illegals are going to be in for a rude awakening.
Whack the dead horse...whack..whack...whack...

Did it get up?

Hit it some more...

Old 05-30-2011, 07:32 PM

Quote:

Did it get up?

Hit it some more...
The joke's on you. The horse was never dead in the first place. Keep dreaming that your precious illegals are going to be able to stay. It will keep you entertained for awhile anyway.

Amnesty got "whacked" over and over and it will continue to get whacked. Only this time around the illegals are going to get whacked over the border.

Old 05-30-2011, 08:26 PM

Quote:
The joke's on you. The horse was never dead in the first place. Keep dreaming that your precious illegals are going to be able to stay. It will keep you entertained for awhile anyway.

Amnesty got "whacked" over and over and it will continue to get whacked. Only this time around the illegals are going to get whacked over the border.
They are not my illegals and I would willing send them all home were it in my power.

Now hit the horse again...whack whack whack...did it get up?

Old 05-30-2011, 08:30 PM

1,421 posts, read 1,490,961 times
Quote:
Actually around here there are so many brown skinned guys that mostly the cops hassle black guys. "Driving while black" is a well known cause for a traffic stop.

Whatever turns the cop on I guess...
Im cool with racial profiling. Most ILLEGAL aliens in the USA have brown skin, sad to say.

Old 05-30-2011, 08:32 PM

1,421 posts, read 1,490,961 times
Quote:
Quote:

Did it get up?

Hit it some more...
chicagonut is right.

Old 05-30-2011, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikCortez View Post
Im cool with racial profiling. Most ILLEGAL aliens in the USA have brown skin, sad to say.
So you are cool with hassling the black guys?

It figures.

Old 05-30-2011, 09:40 PM

Quote:
They are not my illegals and I would willing send them all home were it in my power.

Now hit the horse again...whack whack whack...did it get up?
How many times did amnesty get whacked down? If I had my way I would send all advocates for illegal aliens back to the homelands of the illegals with them since they care more about them than their fellow citizens and this country.

Last edited by chicagonut; 05-30-2011 at 09:41 PM.. Reason: spelling
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.