Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 07:47 PM

5 posts, read 3,884 times

Advertisements

Are Illegal immigrants taking jobs away from American citizens?

Old 06-08-2011, 08:05 PM

5 posts, read 4,685 times
Cool Illegal Immigrants

In my perspective of this issus, I don't think illegal immigrants really can their American's jobs. All the works what illegal immigrants can take are some kind of danger and unsanitary. They get paid much less than average salary since they are staying in US in unlawful status. However, those jobs should be taken by someone bat most Americans don't want to do this. Therefore, I don't think illegal immigrants are taking Aemricans job.

Old 06-08-2011, 08:19 PM

5 posts, read 6,477 times
I think they are taking a good portion of the American jobs. They take the low paying jobs that most americans do not care to do. Most illegal immagrants will do any kind of work to survive and provide for their family. Americans on the other hand have so much pride that some jobs are beneath them, even if it means suppoting their family.

Old 06-08-2011, 08:28 PM

5 posts, read 3,884 times
It has been shown that illegal immigrants are helping the economy by working. They take jobs that many Americans would not take. Therefore, many businesses in the country have stayed in operation because of the illegal immigrants that work in the unsanitary conditions, low wage jobs. Even though they are here illegally they are helping our economy. Also, most people do not take into account that illegal immigrants, especially from Mexico, come here in order to support their families in Mexico where there are no jobs. Part of the reason there are no jobs goes back through the history of the International Monetary Fund, which the US is a main orchestrator of, bailing Mexico out of debt in the 1980s only if they adopted our economic model of capitalism, along with many other requirements. The US is one of the reasons that mexicans can not find jobs in mexico to support their families; hence, they come to the United States to find ways to protect and provide for their families. Illegal immigrants are simply looking for what we as Americans want, survival and well being of our families.

Old 06-08-2011, 08:40 PM

3,854 posts, read 4,834,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by judera View Post
In my perspective of this issus, I don't think illegal immigrants really can their American's jobs. All the works what illegal immigrants can take are some kind of danger and unsanitary. They get paid much less than average salary since they are staying in US in unlawful status. However, those jobs should be taken by someone bat most Americans don't want to do this. Therefore, I don't think illegal immigrants are taking Aemricans job.
I dont think illegal immigrants really can _________ their America's Jobs.

Handle
do
quit

Old 06-08-2011, 09:03 PM

11,247 posts, read 11,019,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCsweetpea View Post
First off, welcome to CD. Secondly, there are TONS of posts in this forum that directly and indirectly address your question. Spend some time looking over all the current and back threads in this forum, and I guarantee any and all of your questions WILL be answered. But when you use the term "our families" in your second post, I have a feeling what you're after.

Happy Huntin'!.......

Old 06-09-2011, 01:58 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,439,973 times
This posts cannot be for real is it. We have a word in Italian for this, but i will skip using it. One thing to say, if people are in this Country illegally they have no rights to any American job. And those American Employees who hire them, have no right hiring them.

So a lot of you are having problems making it in your Country, we have a lot of People barely making it in this Country, is your Country going to take care of our Citizens.

You have a problem making a living in your Country, why don't you take it up with your Mexican Government.

Old 06-09-2011, 05:40 AM

13,387 posts, read 19,426,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
This posts cannot be for real is it. We have a word in Italian for this, but i will skip using it. One thing to say, if people are in this Country illegally they have no rights to any American job. And those American Employees who hire them, have no right hiring them.

So a lot of you are having problems making it in your Country, we have a lot of People barely making it in this Country, is your Country going to take care of our Citizens.

You have a problem making a living in your Country, why don't you take it up with your Mexican Government.
It's obvious that the first 3 posters have not lived, worked or spent time
in the mainstream of the USA.
If they had, they would know that "illegal employment" is not the only issue with illegal immigrants.
If they had any knowlege about illegal immigration, this thread wouldn't have been started.

IMO, this thread's for the trolls.

Old 06-09-2011, 06:06 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,344,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCsweetpea View Post

Yes. Any other questions that haven't been answred a billion times?

Old 06-09-2011, 08:30 AM

50,262 posts, read 47,017,746 times
One of the biggest problems is that they have children, that can vote. At that point they rally with their illegal brethren and demand things like carving up a district for more representatives.........and services that the rest of us "legal" Citizens pay for.Coalition Calls For Second Latino City Council District | KPBS.org

This is all DIRECTLY a problem created by illegal immigration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration