Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 05:46 PM

1,421 posts, read 1,490,828 times

Advertisements

"With Georgia’s restrictive immigration law set to kick in, Gov. Nathan Deal Tuesday is sending convicted criminals to fill farm jobs vacated by undocumented immigrants fleeing the state.
Deal, a first-term Republican, issued a statement on Tuesday morning calling on the state’s commissioners of labor, corrections and agriculture to work together to connect unemployed probationers with a state agriculture industry now desperate for workers."
[LEFT]
Read more: Georgia sends criminals to replace undocumented immigrants - Reid J. Epstein - POLITICO.com

Undocumented immigrants? Someone must be talkin bout illegal aliens who are criminals.

[/LEFT]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2011, 05:49 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,316,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikCortez View Post
"With Georgia’s restrictive immigration law set to kick in, Gov. Nathan Deal Tuesday is sending convicted criminals to fill farm jobs vacated by undocumented immigrants fleeing the state.
Deal, a first-term Republican, issued a statement on Tuesday morning calling on the state’s commissioners of labor, corrections and agriculture to work together to connect unemployed probationers with a state agriculture industry now desperate for workers."
[LEFT]
Read more: Georgia sends criminals to replace undocumented immigrants - Reid J. Epstein - POLITICO.com

Undocumented immigrants? Someone must be talkin bout illegal aliens who are criminals.

[/LEFT]
Now that makes sense under proper supervision.

Old 06-14-2011, 05:59 PM

3,854 posts, read 4,834,892 times
It's only temporary..since Gerogia will be flooded with people that are unemployed...

Old 06-14-2011, 09:33 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,867,543 times
This was great thinking on the part of the Governor. I'm sure it isn't easy for those on probation to find work in this economy. This gives them the opportunity to get a good reference under their belt and a chance at a brighter future.

Way to go!!!!

PS Did you read some of the idiotic comments? Chain gangs...forced labor....good heavens! I guess it shows the comprehension level of those open border supporters.

Old 06-15-2011, 08:21 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,316,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isitmeorarethingsnuts? View Post
This was great thinking on the part of the Governor. I'm sure it isn't easy for those on probation to find work in this economy. This gives them the opportunity to get a good reference under their belt and a chance at a brighter future.

Way to go!!!!

PS Did you read some of the idiotic comments? Chain gangs...forced labor....good heavens! I guess it shows the comprehension level of those open border supporters.
That's just how desperate these illegal alien sympathizers are to keep them in this country. Traitors, all of them.

Old 06-15-2011, 09:14 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,698,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
It's only temporary..since Gerogia will be flooded with people that are unemployed...

Indeed it will. I've no doubt that people will be falling over themselves to get out into those fields.

Old 06-15-2011, 09:52 AM

3,204 posts, read 2,867,543 times
It's truly amazing that their are people that try to appear as though their hearts are breaking for those that are here illegally, yet if a citizen goes to take one of those jobs it suddenly becomes slave type labor. What does that imply?

If I were an illegal I'm not sure what I would think of that. My Mama always told me "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer".

Using people to further your agenda is disgusting. JMO

Old 06-15-2011, 07:36 PM

1,421 posts, read 1,490,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Indeed it will. I've no doubt that people will be falling over themselves to get out into those fields.
Many people are losing there unemployment real soon. Those nasty jobs will start looking real good.

Old 06-16-2011, 09:30 AM

39,868 posts, read 26,498,769 times
So we're replacing one group of criminals with another?

Old 06-16-2011, 09:42 AM

827 posts, read 1,672,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
So we're replacing one group of criminals with another?
YUP only these are AMERICAN criminals
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration