Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2008, 03:19 PM

1,636 posts, read 3,290,048 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Really?Who might they be? Do I know any of them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
Don't let the bullying get to you. Without naming names, there are a handful of people here who are pretty territorial about this forum. They feel on top, and group together to attack other opinions. Who knows why? Maybe it's because they don't feel as inept on this forum as they do in the real world. It makes them arrogant, and all too happy to attack people with insults and attempt to get them banned.

Argue your point, but don't play their game. Don't give them the satisfaction of having a reason to run to the mods.
No thanks, I choose not to bite..
Do you think you might know someone like that?
Maybe you do, maybe you don't. I don't know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2008, 03:34 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,188,887 times
Quote:
Really?Who might they be? Do I know any of them?
And the desperation of the pro illegal side continues to grow.

Yes: some of the above think that Obama will be their savior.............

Just that there is that 800 gorilla in the room called the economy.

If it declines much further: there will be deportations of illegal immigrants caught that will rival what was done in the 1930's.

Old 11-28-2008, 03:40 PM

1,636 posts, read 3,290,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And the desperation of the pro illegal side continues to grow.

Yes: some of the above think that Obama will be their savior.............

Just that there is that 800 gorilla in the room called the economy.

If it declines much further: there will be deportations of illegal immigrants caught that will rival what was done in the 1930's.
I think the only people feeling "desperation" are the illegals themselves, and the people who hate and fear them, or hate and fear Hispanics.

Old 11-28-2008, 04:28 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,256,564 times
I don't hate illegals. I don't know any well enough to hate them. But I do hate what they do.
Low ball wages.
ID theft
Fraud
tax evasion
To name but a few crimes.
I hate that they demand special rights
I hate that they feel they deserve head of line rights ahead of those who have already applied and are waiting for approval.
I hate that they feel they don't have to wait in any line at all.
I hate that they have no respect for our laws.
I hate what they do.... The arrogance is what defines the illegal movement.

Old 11-29-2008, 07:40 AM

425 posts, read 1,094,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Just put that user on ignore because he tried that same approach with me. Report him to the mods, hopefully they will deal with him.
I did add them to the ignore list. Judging from the direct messages I've received from others, pretty soon they'll all end up talking to themselves, which is fine with me.

Thanks to everyone who's been supportive.

Tinman, that's a lot of hate brother. You wouldn't have to hate any of it if good ole plain white Americans weren't exploiting these people as cheap labor.

Now that none of this is about kids being allowed in school...

Old 11-29-2008, 07:47 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,188,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie C. View Post
I did add them to the ignore list. Judging from the direct messages I've received from others, pretty soon they'll all end up talking to themselves, which is fine with me.

Tinman, that's a lot of hate brother. You wouldn't have to hate any of it if good ole plain white Americans weren't exploiting these people as cheap labor.

If the kids are here illegally----------deport them. If Anchor Babies: the parents still need to go regardless.

We owe Mexico nothing with the possible exception of military action if they do not keep their Zetas et al under control.

As the the 'White Americans' exploiting the criminals here illegally------------all parties involved need to be punished up to and including seizure of their assets.

Old 11-29-2008, 08:03 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,426,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
If the kids are here illegally----------deport them. If Anchor Babies: the parents still need to go regardless.

We owe Mexico nothing with the possible exception of military action if they do not keep their Zetas et al under control.

As the the 'White Americans' exploiting the criminals here illegally------------all parties involved need to be punished up to and including seizure of their assets.
Agreed. A vast majority of gang members are anchor babies, aka citizens by default who otherwise would not be eligible for citizenship due to their extensive rap sheets.

Old 11-29-2008, 08:27 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,426,119 times
Quote:
I don't hate illegals. I don't know any well enough to hate them. But I do hate what they do.
Low ball wages.
ID theft
Fraud
tax evasion
To name but a few crimes.
I hate that they demand special rights
I hate that they feel they deserve head of line rights ahead of those who have already applied and are waiting for approval.
I hate that they feel they don't have to wait in any line at all.
I hate that they have no respect for our laws.
I hate what they do.... The arrogance is what defines the illegal movement.
You've summed it all up in a nutshell. Quite nicely I might add.

Old 11-29-2008, 10:28 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,256,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie C. View Post

Is it about whites hiring illegals alone? Illegals are willing partners in the crime. Just as drug users are willing partners with the dealers. You may not take issue with illegals having absolutly no respect for our laws, our nation or we the people but many like myself do. Illegals would not be taken advantage of as you put it if they did not lend them self to the condition. They made a choice to break immigration laws and entered illegally. They make the choice to commit crimes like ID theft, tax evasion and fraud. Like all criminals they made the choice to live outside the law and so they made the choice to accept the hardships that come with such a life style. I too blame greedy Americans too cheap to pay the going wages. All of them right down to the greedy home owner too lazy to cut his own grass and too cheap to pay an honest citizen.
My hate is toward the actions not the people. What it has to do with illegal children in public schools is simple. Its just another example of how illegals only desire to take and contribute very little in return. Worse still they feel entitled to a free ride. If you were doing a personality profile on illegals the portrait would be of a law breaking manipulating criminal. A parasite upon our society.

Old 11-29-2008, 10:44 AM

13,387 posts, read 19,463,144 times
Quote:
Is it about whites hiring illegals alone? Illegals are willing partners in the crime. Just as drug users are willing partners with the dealers. You may not take issue with illegals having absolutly no respect for our laws, our nation or we the people but many like myself do. Illegals would not be taken advantage of as you put it if they did not lend them self to the condition. They made a choice to break immigration laws and entered illegally. They make the choice to commit crimes like ID theft, tax evasion and fraud. Like all criminals they made the choice to live outside the law and so they made the choice to accept the hardships that come with such a life style. I too blame greedy Americans too cheap to pay the going wages. All of them right down to the greedy home owner too lazy to cut his own grass and too cheap to pay an honest citizen.
My hate is toward the actions not the people. What it has to do with illegal children in public schools is simple. Its just another example of how illegals only desire to take and contribute very little in return. Worse still they feel entitled to a free ride. If you were doing a personality profile on illegals the portrait would be of a law breaking manipulating criminal. A parasite upon our society.
Well put.
If the opposing side cannot understand that, they've either choosen not to or they have a big problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration