Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 11:17 AM

1,574 posts, read 1,018,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
And How DARE YOU state I want human beings shot for entertainment? Whats WRONG with you? Oh, delusional, sorry! and reported.
That would be the logical conclusion of your argument that illegals shouldn't have any protection at all through our legal system.

Old 08-31-2011, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Um, hello, redirect to other threads dealing exclusively on the topic you chose to derail this thread. Called "Search" look up Constitution, READ, really hard, decipher truth from fiction. Answer in those threads.
Number one clue that someone has bitten off more than they can chew is when they start playing the "derailment" card.

Oh, even more hilarious is the fact that I didn't derail this thread with that little tangent. Nope, it was the person who said this:

Quote:
Don't give me the crap about her child now being an American citizen, highly disputed as well as hopefully rectified soon

Old 08-31-2011, 11:20 AM

2,205 posts, read 2,535,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhymetime View Post
That would be the logical conclusion of your argument that illegals shouldn't have any protection at all through our legal system.
ABSOLUTELY! Deport them, they should not be here in the FIRST place. They choose to come here and take their chances.

Caught, deport, period.

Old 08-31-2011, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Number one clue that someone has bitten off more than they can chew is when they start playing the "derailment" card.

Oh, even more hilarious is the fact that I didn't derail this thread with that little tangent. Nope, it was the person who said this:
Only because I knew it was coming and you proved me correct. The mantra is always the same, sidestep the issue.

Tell me WHY she should be awarded anything, let alone an illegal alien being awarded even court time?

Old 08-31-2011, 11:25 AM

Quote:
ABSOLUTELY! Deport them, they should not be here in the FIRST place. They choose to come here and take their chances.

Caught, deport, period.
So you agree that they should have zero protection, then why are you offended by my statement?

Are you suggesting that you personally don't want to hunt them down like animals, but you think others should be free to do so? If so, my apologies for my sloppy wording.

Old 08-31-2011, 11:27 AM

4,829 posts, read 7,746,907 times
I find it ironic that people who claim they are for the "rule of law" go insane when a verdict from a court or judge doesn't go their way.

Quote:
The jury deliberated for about an hour before deciding the amount to give to Juana Villegas, who was arrested in July 2008 on a minor traffic violation for which charges were later dropped

Old 08-31-2011, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Only because I knew it was coming and you proved me correct. The mantra is always the same, sidestep the issue.
So in your opinion it's not a derailment to things that are unrelated to the topic, flat-out wrong, and that you KNOW will get a reaction?

The "mantra" is the same because that's what the constitution actually says. Yeah, you're mad, we get it. But you're still wrong. The dispute is entirely in the heads of xenophobes. there's no serious question about this in the legal community. At all.

Quote:
Tell me WHY she should be awarded anything, let alone an illegal alien being awarded even court time?
court time is not an award. Illegal aliens are still human beings and, as I already mentioned, they have legal rights. Once again, this is actually THE LAW. I am sure you wouldn't knowingly advocate that THE LAW be ignored, would you?

Old 08-31-2011, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
I find it ironic that people who claim they are for the "rule of law" go insane when a verdict from a court or judge doesn't go their way.
It's also hilariously ironic that someone pretends to be SO OFFENDED that they push the "report post" button then confirms that my interpretation of their post, the interpretation that was SO OFFENSIVE is "ABSOLUTELY" correct.

Old 08-31-2011, 11:32 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,215,838 times
Quote:
SHE made this about illegals as she is an illegal alien and was treated appropriately for her crime. When a health issue arose, it was dealt with accordingly.

So, because she was detained, shackled like as you would say like any other criminal, she should be awarded monies?

Thats just crazy.

And to add, she shouldn't be in OUR court systems at ALL let alone awarded anything. Her AND her baby should be booted BACK to whence she came! (Don't give me the crap about her child now being an American citizen, highly disputed as well as hopefully rectified soon)
Uhmmmm I personally dont agree with how some interpret the 14th amend. When it was written they werent thinking about illegals. They were trying to protect former slaves and their families.
My point was and is that inmates regardless of legal status are confined this way. It sucks to be a criminal.

Old 08-31-2011, 11:38 AM

Quote:
So you agree that they should have zero protection, then why are you offended by my statement?

Are you suggesting that you personally don't want to hunt them down like animals, but you think others should be free to do so? If so, my apologies for my sloppy wording.
They are hunted down like criminals. Are you saying that all criminals are hunted like animals? I can see you simply cannot grasp anything as remote as simple so please, do stop with the insults of your defining my reality. I've made it perfectly clear my stance. It is nothing like yours, get over it and reported again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration