Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2011, 10:26 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,541,804 times

Advertisements

Illegal immigration has financially ruined hospitals in border areas. They deport many of them and they return again and again, and commit more crimes. It's the criminals there that come here since they know the potential "booty" is much shinier.

I googled "Escondido California" just days ago, about illegal immigration and just the first page of my search was shocking. It named rapes by men deported seven times, etc. etc. Sure, since our nation has been insanely soft on the issue and didn't build true, border fences like Switzerland and other countries have, of course pure, raw human nature necessitates that the criminals in Mexico have come here by the millions.

I know directly, of a man that married an illegal gal, in So. CA., and she didn't go on to get her citizenship, and started taking keys without permission, running off and driving. Our mutual friend told me that he phoned the cops to report her, and was told by the cop that there was nothing they could do! Same wife/illegal just got out of jail, there. BTW...anchor babies is an apropos term. She has two kids and and is out to commit more crimes if she wishes. I hear that divorce is in the works right now. What a mess, and I know....his fault, in his personal situation.

Old 10-01-2011, 10:47 PM

256 posts, read 288,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
The conditions they were kept in were criminal and wrong, just like everyone in this story.

Kim should serve a long sentence have his legal status revoked, assets seized to pay for the suffering of the enslaved Illegals as their treatment was inhumane.

The Illegals should then be deported.

This case would serve as a good PSA that could be aired in their homelands warning about the perils and potential hazards of Illegally entering the USA.
You're right they should make this an example but our government is to chicken that they might offend someone. I hope they deport Kim and all other human traffickers they find, we should make it a law!

Kim's house went into forclosure that doesn't matter because he won't be needing it anymore. The house has since been resold and the new owner is restoring it. When he bought it he didn't know anything about Kim or what he did. He said he wouldn't keep a dog in the basement. If anyone thinks that isn't deplorable, I guess their use to sub-standard living conditions.

Old 10-02-2011, 12:32 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,932,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
Source?

Mostly these types of statements are made up by the wingnuts and ascribed to the left...which is actually absurd.

Now maybe Ron Paul....
They are here on this forum.

Actually anyone who believes in illegal immigration believes the immigration and other laws of the USA should be broken, and also since it's all about cheap labor, they believe in breaking the wage and labor laws. That's what it's all about.

Old 10-02-2011, 07:34 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,363,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
¨Kept in deplorable conditions¨ isn´t so much of a concern around here...
No more or less of a concern than yours and your fellow followers for the negative impact of illegal immigration on your fellow Americans.

Old 10-02-2011, 09:48 AM

256 posts, read 288,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
They are here on this forum.

Actually anyone who believes in illegal immigration believes the immigration and other laws of the USA should be broken, and also since it's all about cheap labor, they believe in breaking the wage and labor laws. That's what it's all about.
They also believe in NOT paying taxes and sucking off the government's teat. Crime pays for illegal aliens why change the formula? As long as the taxpayers are footing the bills why not invite all their illegal alien friends after all it's a party!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration