Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2011, 08:48 AM

50,491 posts, read 47,270,331 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey_The_Laws View Post
They don't come for the jobs they come for the benefits. IMO, I think they kidnap kids for the black market.

This is now one of the items of choice south of the border.

Old 10-04-2011, 08:58 AM

2,112 posts, read 2,701,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Just remember these are the same folks to whom Obama wants to grant blanket amnesty.
Hardworking, honest and talented people he said. Go figure.

Old 10-07-2011, 09:42 PM

256 posts, read 287,561 times
Their M.O. is to stalk their prey.

Charlotte immigrant charged with attempted kidnapping

Charlotte immigrant charged with attempted kidnapping - News 14

Authorities say the suspect basically stalked the girls near a school bus stop. They say neighbors called police multiple times about a suspicious Hispanic man sitting in a car near the stop.
Last week, Cornelius police say a parent called with the suspect’s license plate number. They relayed that information to Charlotte-Mecklenburg police and Tuesday, Garcia-Rosario was arrested for driving without an operator’s license and carrying a concealed weapon. We had some very diligent parents that listened to their children and made phone calls to the proper authorities.

The suspect said his estranged wife, 21-year-old Linda Gonzalez, was part of the foiled plan. She was arrested in Edinburg, Texas"

Old 10-07-2011, 11:01 PM

Suspected child sexual exploitation or missing children may be reported to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, an Operation Predator partner, at 1-800-843-5678 or http://www.cybertipline.com.

Old 10-07-2011, 11:06 PM

177 posts, read 139,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey_The_Laws View Post
They don't come for the jobs they come for the benefits. IMO, I think they kidnap kids for the black market.
Who is this they? Illegal immigrants? Are you willing to stand behind the idea that the majority of illegal immigrants are here to steal babies or is this more of mealy mouth whinning crap that, hey look here is a bad person, all people are like this. BTW did you know a serial killer is more likely to be white, male, and middle aged? But we all know that white men enjoy raping and killing women so that shouldn't be too much of a shock. Am I right?

Old 10-07-2011, 11:21 PM

They get away with this crap in Mexico.

Two charged with conspiring to kidnap Cornelius kids

Two charged with conspiring to kidnap Cornelius kids - News 14

“The indictment says the couple wrote a ransom note demanding money from a family of two young children. The family told police they saw Garcia-Rosario driving by the children’s bus stop.

Police arrested him in September and found multiple ransom notes.”

Old 10-08-2011, 12:11 AM

They had pictures of the girls and probably had them sold on the internet before they kidnaped them.

Old 10-08-2011, 12:49 AM

2,075 posts, read 2,141,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emotionalintel View Post
Who is this they? Illegal immigrants? Are you willing to stand behind the idea that the majority of illegal immigrants are here to steal babies or is this more of mealy mouth whinning crap that, hey look here is a bad person, all people are like this. BTW did you know a serial killer is more likely to be white, male, and middle aged? But we all know that white men enjoy raping and killing women so that shouldn't be too much of a shock. Am I right?
I don't beleive he stated that the majority of illegals
came here to "steal babies". If you can show me that
specific post, I would like to see it.

Fact of the matter is, most illegals do come for the
benefits. They committed a crime when they slithered
across the border.

BTW, you have any stats or links to prove your claim
about serial killers, or, have you just been watching
to much CSI on tv. ??
Nothing you put out there is much of shock. Are you
right? Nah, I don't think so.

Old 10-08-2011, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
It's coming because this has become a very common practice where many illegals come from. Need money? Kidnap for ransom.

In fact while illegals will insist they must flee their own country, you have to then consider what's wrong with their country. It's not the land, or the climate or the natural resources, it's not even the government because if you look at Mexico's constitution, it's not a bad one and Mexico is a democracy. Same goes for Central America.

It's rather foolish to believe that borders must be kept open so people can flee kidnappers, extortionists, etc and believe the criminal types can't also come over.
What would you place the odds at?

Old 10-08-2011, 02:10 AM

[quote=jjwebbster;21200091]I don't beleive he stated that the majority of illegals
came here to "steal babies". If you can show me that
specific post, I would like to see it.

Fact of the matter is, most illegals do come for the
benefits.
They committed a crime when they slithered
across the border.

Citation is needed.

Quote:
BTW, you have any stats or links to prove your claim
about serial killers, or, have you just been watching
to much CSI on tv. ??
Nothing you put out there is much of shock. Are you
right? Nah, I don't think so.
Serial killer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

btw if you read the article it makes the point that I am making though I'm pretty sure that you won't be able to pick my point up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration