Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 05:32 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,357,825 times

Advertisements

[quote=emotionalintel;21200362]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
I don't beleive he stated that the majority of illegals
came here to "steal babies". If you can show me that
specific post, I would like to see it.

Fact of the matter is, most illegals do come for the
benefits. They committed a crime when they slithered
across the border.

Citation is needed.

Serial killer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

btw if you read the article it makes the point that I am making though I'm pretty sure that you won't be able to pick my point up.

From your own article:

Quote:
according to the FBI, based on percentages of the U.S. population, whites are not more likely than other races to be serial killers
Epic fail. What else have you got? That question is rhetorical BTW.....

Old 10-08-2011, 05:45 AM

177 posts, read 139,423 times
[quote=Rick Roma;21200716]
Quote:
Originally Posted by emotionalintel View Post

From your own article:

Epic fail. What else have you got? That question is rhetorical BTW.....
lol like I said that supports my idea and like I said you wouldn't get it. This forum has illegal alien commits violent crime, illegal alien is taking our money and like the wiki article suggested white men are over represented statistically as serial killers. There should be more minorities but because of the news, white lower middle class serial killers get reported more, and here illegal aliens are reported more for violent crimes ect then is statistically the norm. Don't worry you defended the white race well though.

Old 10-08-2011, 11:16 AM

256 posts, read 287,407 times
The illegal alien Ruben Garcia-Rosario, 25, his wife Linda Gonzalez, ran to Texas after his arrest and
is in custody in Texas and will be brought back to North Carolina to face charges.
Garcia-Rosario appears at federal detention hearing - News 14

Old 10-08-2011, 03:42 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,467,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey_The_Laws View Post
Most Americans don't realize how devious and criminal they really are.

Don't get me going here please. It is when the reality, of someone being here illegally, that is drinking and driving, without a license, and someone you know, has been ran over, and left for dead, while they try and flee. And the innocent person you knew, now dead Does not leave a good taste in the mouth believe me.

We do not here of all the illegal drunk drivers out there, believe me, leave legal out of this, i said illegals.

More illegals drive illegally then we know of, that is very scarey.

Old 10-08-2011, 03:44 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,467,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
It just gets better every time!

In search of a better life my a$$!
Better life allright the US is the ones giving these illegals the good life, well a hell of a lot better then they have it in their own Country.

Old 10-08-2011, 04:06 PM

I understand what you’re saying and am very sorry for your loss. Most Americans find it too painful to talk about losing their loved ones at the hand of an illegal alien who wasn’t supposed to be in this country in the first place.

The more we can get the word out the safer America's children and all Americans will be. The pro-illegal alien supporters all want to force their agenda down our throats. They don't recognized or follow the rule of law that the civilized people in this country follow and obey. We have enough problems and we don't need the illegal alien 3rd world criminals creating anymore problems and costing us billions of dollars.

Americans have to stand up and voice their opinions. So far all the politicians are hearing are the pro-illegal alien suporters screaming in their ears. We have to stand up and present opposition to them or they will pass laws in favor of the illegal aliens wishes and ignore ours. This is our country and the politician's better start listening to the taxpayers or we'll cut their purse strings! And that is not a threat that is a promise.

Old 10-08-2011, 07:02 PM

15,756 posts, read 38,240,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey_The_Laws View Post
I understand what you’re saying and am very sorry for your loss. Most Americans find it too painful to talk about losing their loved ones at the hand of an illegal alien who wasn’t supposed to be in this country in the first place.

The more we can get the word out the safer America's children and all Americans will be. The pro-illegal alien supporters all want to force their agenda down our throats. They don't recognized or follow the rule of law that the civilized people in this country follow and obey. We have enough problems and we don't need the illegal alien 3rd world criminals creating anymore problems and costing us billions of dollars.

Americans have to stand up and voice their opinions. So far all the politicians are hearing are the pro-illegal alien suporters screaming in their ears. We have to stand up and present opposition to them or they will pass laws in favor of the illegal aliens wishes and ignore ours. This is our country and the politician's better start listening to the taxpayers or we'll cut their purse strings! And that is not a threat that is a promise.
Should not your headline have been American Citizen wife leads illegal alien into kidnapping of children? Are we American not better and more mature than these limited illegals?

Perhaps you might also want to rant about persons who drive intoxicated. I here that is even more common in people getting killed than illegals. Can you believe that? Maybe you can start a movement to deport all drunken drivers who cause bodily injury?

Go after them all...why chase a few percent who happen to be illegals.

Old 10-09-2011, 08:16 AM

You can't deport an American for driving drunk he's worth rehabilitating BUT you can deport an illegal alien driving drunk and he/she should be deported before they kill somebody. In this case the illegal alien man was the mastermind and acted out on the plan. If his wife is an American citizen and found guilty she will go to prison and after she serves her time will be released in America. As for the illegal alien Ruben Garcia-Rosario he will serve his time then be deported because that's the law of the land. Don't worry about the poor little illegal alien he won't be alone he'll be with his kind in a cage where he belongs.

In 2011 Latinos comprised 50.3 percent of all people sentenced in Federal Prison
Immigration Offenses Make Latinos New Majority in Federal Prisons, Report Says | Fox News Latino

Old 10-09-2011, 08:51 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,772,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
Should not your headline have been American Citizen wife leads illegal alien into kidnapping of children? Are we American not better and more mature than these limited illegals?

Perhaps you might also want to rant about persons who drive intoxicated. I here that is even more common in people getting killed than illegals. Can you believe that? Maybe you can start a movement to deport all drunken drivers who cause bodily injury?

Go after them all...why chase a few percent who happen to be illegals.
Oh okay, I get it. We don't have enough American criminals so we must import an unlimited amount of them from other countries.

Old 10-09-2011, 12:09 PM

15,756 posts, read 38,240,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Oh okay, I get it. We don't have enough American criminals so we must import an unlimited amount of them from other countries.
It is actually a good way to lower the crime rate. Places with large illegal populations are lower than those not...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.