Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 06:12 PM

3,892 posts, read 5,516,928 times

Advertisements

California Gov. Brown Signs Bill For Illegal Immigrant Student Aid | Fox News

Really don't want to get in a political debate cause i could give a long rebuttle on this.
But i guess now its *ok* to break the law.
Any Thoughts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2011, 06:46 PM

1,651 posts, read 3,699,074 times
The kids didn't break the law, their parents did.

Old 10-08-2011, 06:49 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,492,286 times
I'll just say, "Welcome to the newest banana republic!"

Old 10-08-2011, 06:51 PM

178 posts, read 332,466 times
We give them Welfare, food stamps, WIC why not College Education too. Maybe we should have to give up a bedroom and house them too.

Old 10-08-2011, 07:58 PM

880 posts, read 1,800,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gone down south View Post
The kids didn't break the law, their parents did.
And now plenty more "kids" and teens can continue to break the law and get rewarded for it.

Old 10-08-2011, 08:02 PM

41 posts, read 79,316 times
And it just keeps getting worse... Why is it that these criminals (as they are referred to in any other sane country) have any sort of rights at all, let alone aid? Sickening, I'm so happy to be in Arizona.

Old 10-08-2011, 08:12 PM

36,660 posts, read 67,557,504 times
Why no peep from the Feds on this issue? Why just yesterday it was widely reported that the Obama Administration is cracking down Medicinal Marijuana because it breaks federal law, but Illegal Immigration has miraculously escaped federal scrutiny?

They make allowances for non-offending illegals but not for terminally ill cancer patients??????

Hypocrites.

Old 10-08-2011, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Why no peep from the Feds on this issue? Why just yesterday it was widely reported that the Obama Administration is cracking down Medicinal Marijuana because it breaks federal law, but Illegal Immigration has miraculously escaped federal scrutiny?

Hypocrites.
LOL thats funny.
2012: The end of an Error.
So True though.

Old 10-08-2011, 08:42 PM

7,150 posts, read 10,902,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadrippleguy View Post
California Gov. Brown Signs Bill For Illegal Immigrant Student Aid | Fox News

Really don't want to get in a political debate cause i could give a long rebuttle on this.
But i guess now its *ok* to break the law.
Any Thoughts?
Yeah ... my thought is: why is it worse to come pick fruit illegally than to pick the American working and middle-class clean on Wall St.?

Why don't you worry about the real damages being done to America first ... easier to kick to little guys and blame them for the situation the Fat Cats create and profit from?

The Top 1 Percent of Americans Owns 40 Percent of the Nation’s Wealth

The Top 1 Percent Of Americans Own Half of the Country’s Stocks, Bonds and Mutual Funds
the bottom 50 percent of Americans own only .5 percent of these investments.

The Top 1 Percent are Taking In More of the Nation’s Income Than at Any Other Time Since the 1920s
Not only are the wealthiest 1 percent of Americans taking home a tremendous portion of the national income, but their share of this income is greater than at any other time since the Great Depression, as the Center for Budget and Policy Priorities illustrates in this chart using 2007 data:

Old 10-08-2011, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nullgeo View Post
Yeah ... my thought is: why is it worse to come pick fruit illegally than to pick the American working and middle-class clean on Wall St.?

Why don't you worry about the real damages being done to America first ... easier to kick to little guys and blame them for the situation the Fat Cats create and profit from?

The Top 1 Percent of Americans Owns 40 Percent of the Nation’s Wealth

The Top 1 Percent Of Americans Own Half of the Country’s Stocks, Bonds and Mutual Funds
the bottom 50 percent of Americans own only .5 percent of these investments.

The Top 1 Percent are Taking In More of the Nation’s Income Than at Any Other Time Since the 1920s
Not only are the wealthiest 1 percent of Americans taking home a tremendous portion of the national income, but their share of this income is greater than at any other time since the Great Depression, as the Center for Budget and Policy Priorities illustrates in this chart using 2007 data:
Lol this isn't about Fiancials stay on the topic i know thats hard for a California Liberal.
Its about ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION! just to clarify

Edit: also if your jealous of wealthy people being successful get a job go back to college and invent something idc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration