Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 09:26 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,320,259 times

Advertisements

I always knew that there was a good reason I really like Steve King, Rep, from Iowa. Here he states the very reason I like him so much and makes an outstanding argument against the DOJ and in support of Joe Arpaio.

Rep. Steve King Backs Ariz. Sheriff Arpaio
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2011, 12:36 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,987,649 times
AG Holder's DOJ is a political tool period.

Dismiss voter intimidation case

Run guns across border to undermine 2nd Amendment of US Constitution

Allow DEA to launder money for Mexican Drug Cartels

Sue states for attempting to enforce the same federal laws the Obama administration refuses to enforce.

Sue states for attempting to stop voter fraud through voter id requirements.

The above is just a short list.

Old 12-17-2011, 09:26 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,320,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post

Sue states for attempting to enforce the same federal laws the Obama administration refuses to enforce.

Short, yes, plenty to get the crud kicked out of office by a President who is working for the people. I guess impeachment is the only way past him.

Old 12-18-2011, 02:30 AM

9,827 posts, read 6,947,405 times
WE have no DOJ anymore..... We have a gang of theives, liars and murderers..

Old 12-18-2011, 04:02 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,040,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I always knew that there was a good reason I really like Steve King, Rep, from Iowa. Here he states the very reason I like him so much and makes an outstanding argument against the DOJ and in support of Joe Arpaio.

Rep. Steve King Backs Ariz. Sheriff Arpaio
King's got a new district after Iowa lost a rep from the census. He should still win but the lefties are throwing Vilsak's wife up against him and probably plenty of money to boot. They would love to get him out and her in that's for sure.

As for Joe they been after him for four or five years now haven't they? They will be backing off I would think with all the negativity the DOJ has gotten from their idiotic gun running fiasco.

Old 12-18-2011, 06:31 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,193,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post

When you start connecting the dots, like you did, it creates a sinister picture of our government. It is also hard to believe that this is all about politics. I have to wonder how much drug money is laundered into our political system.

It never made sense to me that our politicians would spend many times what the job actually paid - until you look at their balance sheet before and after their terms. Perhaps it was always about money and now it is about more money?

Old 12-18-2011, 06:35 AM

4,866 posts, read 5,686,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
When you start connecting the dots, like you did, it creates a sinister picture of our government. It is also hard to believe that this is all about politics. I have to wonder how much drug money is laundered into our political system.

It never made sense to me that our politicians would spend many times what the job actually paid - until you look at their balance sheet before and after their terms. Perhaps it was always about money and now it is about more money?
But noooooo this administration deserves a second term....

They are doing a fine job!

Old 12-18-2011, 07:51 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,193,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
But noooooo this administration deserves a second term....

They are doing a fine job!
All the politicians in DC do not deserve a second term (with one or two exceptions). They stood by and did nothing. By the way; are they still sitting on that E-verify legislation?

Old 12-18-2011, 09:03 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,335,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
All the politicians in DC do not deserve a second term (with one or two exceptions). They stood by and did nothing. By the way; are they still sitting on that E-verify legislation?
I don't trust any Republican either. They talk the talk but will they walk the walk if one becomes Obama's sucessor? Not sure where the e-verify legislation stands right now or who is for it and who is against it. It certainly needs to pass, however.

Old 12-18-2011, 04:22 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,947,405 times
Democrat, republican, it makes no difference. It is a ruse to keep us turned against one another. They are all on the same page on the road leading to our surfdom. Enjoy the ride.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration