Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 12:30 PM

9 posts, read 24,567 times

Advertisements

Okay, I hope this post doesn't get termed "racist" by whomever.
I'd like to start off by saying I LOVE Texas and the United States of America, and love the region of San Antonio especially due to it's geographic diversity.

With that said, what I do not like is the obvious number of illegal aliens and their anchor babies whom live here and refuse to assimilate to any degree.
There have been numerous times where I've seen the MEXICAN FLAG flying on flagpolls and sometimes with the American flag lower. To me this is an insult and I CANNOT comprehend how this is overlooked...

Along the main roads of Fredericksburg Rd and Bandera Rd going towards downtown are many businesses operating in ONLY SPANISH?! So what's the deal here? This is the USA NOT MEXICO.
I always thought it was mandatory for people immigrating to the USA to learn English.

Along with illegals comes drugs, and latin american based gangs such as MS13. Many of these people are collecting some form of government aid...medicaid, welfare, etc.. and thus becoming more of a burden to our society than an asset. I know i'll probably be lectured on how this was a "hispanic city" long ago and well yeah you're right, it was also once the Indians and the Dinosaurs too.

Well that's enough of my rant for now. Again this isnt a RACIST topic. Illegal aliens can be of any race, ethnicity or religion. Just the same as Hispanics. Point is, i'm tired of my nation falling apart due to greedy a-holes who care more about cheap labor than their own people and allowing criminals to enter this nation on a daily basis...

Someone once asked.. Is San Antonio a Sactuary city? From what I've personally seen... Yes it is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2008, 01:38 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,416,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by germantexas View Post
I'd like to start off by saying I LOVE Texas and the United States of America, and love the region of San Antonio especially due to it's geographic diversity.

With that said, what I do not like is the obvious number of illegal aliens and their anchor babies whom live here and refuse to assimilate to any degree.
There have been numerous times where I've seen the MEXICAN FLAG flying on flagpolls and sometimes with the American flag lower. To me this is an insult and I CANNOT comprehend how this is overlooked...

Along the main roads of Fredericksburg Rd and Bandera Rd going towards downtown are many businesses operating in ONLY SPANISH?! So what's the deal here? This is the USA NOT MEXICO.
I always thought it was mandatory for people immigrating to the USA to learn English.

Along with illegals comes drugs, and latin american based gangs such as MS13. Many of these people are collecting some form of government aid...medicaid, welfare, etc.. and thus becoming more of a burden to our society than an asset. I know i'll probably be lectured on how this was a "hispanic city" long ago and well yeah you're right, it was also once the Indians and the Dinosaurs too.

Well that's enough of my rant for now. Again this isnt a RACIST topic. Illegal aliens can be of any race, ethnicity or religion. Just the same as Hispanics. Point is, i'm tired of my nation falling apart due to greedy a-holes who care more about cheap labor than their own people and allowing criminals to enter this nation on a daily basis...

Someone once asked.. Is San Antonio a Sactuary city? From what I've personally seen... Yes it is.
You have listed in great detail the concerns and opinions of the majority of Americans with regard to illegal immigration. The battle of American citizens vs. illegal aliens, particularly the large population of criminal aliens from SOB destroying our country is an ongoing one. Please feel free to PM me if you are interested in links that will help you to join the rest of Americans in the fight to rid our country of these illegal alien: murderers, child molestors, rapists, gang bangers, freeloaders, breeders, drug dealers and their criminally embedded culture of corruption and lawlessness.

Together we can fight and achieve: enforcement of our laws, rescinding the 14th Amendment (aka the anchor baby loophole) and the continuance of the raids and deportation of all criminal illegal aliens.

In the meantime, hang in there, a change is gonna come, Americans are awake and demanding action.

Great Post!

Old 11-21-2008, 04:08 PM

136 posts, read 292,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
You have listed in great detail the concerns and opinions of the majority of Americans with regard to illegal immigration. The battle of American citizens vs. illegal aliens, particularly the large population of criminal aliens from SOB destroying our country is an ongoing one. Please feel free to PM me if you are interested in links that will help you to join the rest of Americans in the fight to rid our country of these illegal alien: murderers, child molestors, rapists, gang bangers, freeloaders, breeders, drug dealers and their criminally embedded culture of corruption and lawlessness.

Together we can fight and achieve: enforcement of our laws, rescinding the 14th Amendment (aka the anchor baby loophole) and the continuance of the raids and deportation of all criminal illegal aliens.

In the meantime, hang in there, a change is gonna come, Americans are awake and demanding action.

Great Post!

As for your post, GermanTexas, don't let the political correctness brigade try to silence you. Just assert the fact that you oppose illegals not legal immigrants. In addition, ensure that you support your arguments with facts from reliable sources in order to convince people otherwise they (the political correctness brigade) will just try to stop you from speaking out against illegal immigration.

Old 11-21-2008, 04:30 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,416,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdonaldson View Post

As for your post, GermanTexas, don't let the political correctness brigade try to silence you. Just assert the fact that you oppose illegals not legal immigrants. In addition, ensure that you support your arguments with facts from reliable sources in order to convince people otherwise they (the political correctness brigade) will just try to stop you from speaking out against illegal immigration.
Agreed! rep points coming your way

Old 11-21-2008, 04:45 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,155,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by svg210 View Post
such a lame question. Oviously your Ignorance is beyond repair. USA has no official Language. You know why... its a free country! and just because people hang the mexican flag doesnt mean they are illegal alliens! San Antonio has heritage, History and coulture if it didnt it would be called ST. Anthony but that would make it sound really gay. if you dont like it here no one is forcing you to stay. youre better off elswhere.

good day.
English is the de facto language of the USA.

Yes; a few places here have official languages but not (legally) in front of English. Hawaii comes to mind along with possibly Puerto Rico.

Old 11-21-2008, 05:15 PM

18,134 posts, read 25,311,830 times
1st of all,
how do you know that somebody is in the US legally or illegally,
if I stop you right now, can you prove that you are an american citizen and not an illegal inmigrant from Canada???

Quote:
- How do you know that "a mexican" is here legally or illegally?

Quote:
There have been numerous times where I've seen the MEXICAN FLAG flying on flagpolls and sometimes with the American flag lower. To me this is an insult and I CANNOT comprehend how this is overlooked... .
- Are you offended during St. Patrick's day when everybody goes around with an Irish flag?
- Are you offended during Oktoberfest when everybody goes around with a German flag?

Quote:
Along the main roads of Fredericksburg Rd and Bandera Rd going towards downtown are many businesses operating in ONLY SPANISH?!
- Law of demand/supply = You don't like something => Don't buy it

Quote:
Along with illegals comes drugs, and latin american based gangs such as MS13.
- Again, law of demand/supply = There's demand of drugs (americans) => there's gonna be supply of drugs from somewhere.

Quote:
Many of these people are collecting some form of government aid...medicaid, welfare, etc.. and thus becoming more of a burden to our society than an asset.
Most people on welfare in the US are white.

Old 11-21-2008, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
English is the de facto language of the USA.
Yes; a few places here have official languages but not (legally) in front of English. Hawaii comes to mind along with possibly Puerto Rico.
Interesting that you think speaking a different language is illegal,
are you gonna go into every single High School and arrest all the kids that are taking foreign languages?

Old 11-21-2008, 05:33 PM

The same people that complain about "illegal immigration" NEVER complain about all the british immigration to the US
Are they here legally? no passport = illegal

Just look at this illegal immigrant (hasn't proved he's here legally) insulting the US

YouTube - More celebrity endorsements for Barack Obama...

Old 11-21-2008, 05:41 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,443,714 times
Quote:

I always thought it was mandatory for people immigrating to the USA to learn English

Ignore the 2 morons that posted after you.
When ever you spot a mexican flag raised, especially when it's fly over the US Flag, contact radio talk show hosts John and Ken, on KFI 640 am. KFI AM 640 More Stimulating Talk Radio

They'll have it checked out and spread the word.

Old 11-21-2008, 05:57 PM

582 posts, read 2,040,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
The same people that complain about "illegal immigration" NEVER complain about all the british immigration to the US
Are they here legally? no passport = illegal

Just look at this illegal immigrant (hasn't proved he's here legally) insulting the US

YouTube - More celebrity endorsements for Barack Obama...
Just show them this and slow them down on the mexicans.Illegal is Illegal don't matter who has the most illegals.Whether it's 1 or a million that single one must go too!
SAN FRANCISCO / Irish make their presence felt in fight over illegal immigration / 150 from Bay Area to rally in D.C. for legalization efforts

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration