Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 06:45 AM

537 posts, read 441,378 times

Advertisements

I've talked to people who agree that large scale illegal immigration is having a negative impact on the US, but don't really want anything done about it. They think it's a minor issue because it hasn't affected THEM yet. That's why ignorant people support illegal immigrant's rights and open borders wholeheartedly. They don't live in the crime-ridden, graffitti covered, third world sh**holes that illegal alien ghettos have become. They're NIMBY liberals. The kind of people who's only contact w/illegal aliens is as their nice gardener Jose, or their nice nanny Griselda or their nice maid Lupe.

Remember Sam Adams and Paul Revere! If you look honestly at them, they did more to cause the war of revolution in the US than many others.

Hold your own Town Hall meetings where you can. Gather like minded people around you. Tell only the truth and what is needed will happen.

Follow our fathers footsteps, speak their names. My heroes are Thomas Jefferson, Samual Adams, Paul Revere, and many others. T. Roosevelt is someone to look to as well as the aforementioned.

Speak your words at every place you can via print, radio, tv, phone, and in person. It carries an effect. To affect change, action is required!

Read this article and you too will want your country back!!!

American Chronicle: ZERO IMMIGRATION is the only thing that can save America NOW. Stop apologizing for being a Patriot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2007, 06:49 AM

In the past, miners used canaries to warn them of danger. I think it is interesting that Illegal Immigrants and their supporters believe that what they see currently is the actual battles or fights they may have to actually fight. What they hear is just the canaries beginning to warn the others of the dangers.

Why the entire United States has not spoken up against Illegal Immigrants yet is because so many still see them as people to be pitied and felt sorry for. In time all will realize that they are feeble yellow cowards afraid to take action and earn their own freedoms in their own homelands.

This isn't whimpers of what used to be, nor are they wanted flashbacks of some long ago time, but early warnings to those who believe they will be able to just steal our property by lying their way into our lands cheating those who legally reside here without a reaction. Take heed all those who listen, for this is only the beginning.

I do honestly tell you if you are an Illegal Immigrant here in our country, do not mistake our kindness for acceptance or a bowing down to your takeover. We are practicing tolerance and restraint currently.

You would be wiser asking for funds to return to your homelands and begin a revolt to free your people from the wrongs that you claim to exist which forced you here.

American citizens love to root for the underdogs. Think of how much money would be sent to you if you were actually daring and brave enough to really make changes in your homelands. I personally will send money to you if you are actively fighting for a better world in your birthplace. I know I am not alone.

Be smart in your fight and take it to those who truly deserve it. In history, those who actually risk their own lives to fight against bad governments are remembered with honor. What you do here and now will determine your place in history.

You are not Robin Hood. He stole from the rich and gave to the poor citizens of his rightful land. He did not steal and send his booty to France. That would have made him even more hated than those he stole from. Fiction or not doesn't matter, it was about someone having the wherewithal to actually act against the odds.

I see Ernesto "Che" Guevara's face all over the place today. It seems interesting to me that his partner Fidel Castro original came to the United States for help before going to the Russians. Poor Che, I guess many forget he was about to be ousted by Raul and Fidel when he left for Africa. As a figurehead, he is a poor and lowly choice.

Since I bring Cuba into this, we should all remember that almost all Cuban's here want the Castro's removed and take their country back. In that fact, we allow them a home here. However we do not allow the entire country to flee and stay here until he dies. Do you hear rants against them here? No.

Your fight with us is misplaced. Your fight is with those who made your home a place better left behind. Focus your anger on those there.
Prepare yourself and your countrymen to return and take action. Your inaction here is almost criminal on the fact you left how many others behind to continue to suffer under those in control? Only you can change the label I currently give you of being cowards to that of being heroes amongst your own people.

Quit being pawns to those here that are setting you on a path of ruin. What have you done to actually improve the lives of your countrymen back in your homelands?

Go home with honor and pride and take back what is yours and leave those of us here unmolested. The more your people anger American's is the less support you will receive on the battlefront when you finally see the truth.

If you want our support, the peoples support, rally against those who stole your birthplace. If you left Columbia because of the FARC, then return and remove them. If you left elsewhere because of another person or group harming you and your family, go back and remove them.

If you came here and found it less than what you wanted, go home and make it there. If your fight is a true and good one against evil, you might just see me beside you with my own guns.

The true good fight for you and your people is to overthrow those back in your home country. That would be brave. To hide in our fields and streets is pure cowardliness.

Old 09-15-2007, 10:00 AM

7,331 posts, read 15,386,950 times
So... no legal immigration, either?

Old 09-15-2007, 11:07 AM

Not until what we have has been assimilated and the borders and ports have been secured. That is my opinion.

Old 09-15-2007, 11:24 AM

7,599 posts, read 18,409,197 times
So long as every American is willing to stay in America you mean ? No American can leave America to go to his American Corporations office in London ? Thats a real good idea :|

Old 09-15-2007, 11:40 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,447,035 times
Ya know that is a good point. They should be marching in their own streets for justice instead of here. But then again they will be punished for it in their country. The underground has had many different causes they use it for drugs and unsavory things why not for acting against their President who is corrupt.
Really their President is their true enemy.

Old 09-15-2007, 12:00 PM

2,433 posts, read 6,677,994 times
I agree, no immigration at all for now. We were somewhere around 150 million people in the US back in the 1950s. Now, a little over 50 years later we've more than doubled our population with no end in sight. If we aren't careful our great-grandchildren will be living in a country with over a billion people in it. Unless we want our children and our children's children to live in a third world country, we need to stand up and act like a sovereign nation and secure our borders and shut both legal and illegal immigration down.

Old 09-15-2007, 05:15 PM

7,331 posts, read 15,386,950 times
Can we kick a bunch of people out first? That sounds like fun.

Old 09-16-2007, 08:05 AM

5,110 posts, read 7,140,512 times
Port and chemcial/nuclear plant security is what we need. Sound foreign policy coupled and going after those responsible for 9/11 is what we need.

Actually punishing companies for breaking laws is what we need.

Wasting thread after thread and tireless rhetoric on Mexicans is not what we need.

Now time to go one about the Mexicans.....

Old 09-16-2007, 12:37 PM

1,266 posts, read 2,508,748 times
I agree. No immigration legal or otherwise until illegal situation and borders are under control.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration