Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 01:35 AM

652 posts, read 2,806,243 times

Advertisements

Approximately halfway or so through this, they show some outdoor scenes in Belgium. How can even Europe allow this nonsense? Are we supposed to pretend that the nations of Europe are nations of immigrants too?

YouTube - Belgium - Militant Muslims
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2007, 05:28 AM

3,589 posts, read 4,157,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James T View Post
Approximately halfway or so through this, they show some outdoor scenes in Belgium. How can even Europe allow this nonsense? Are we supposed to pretend that the nations of Europe are nations of immigrants too?

YouTube - Belgium - Militant Muslims
That's NOTHING compared to some of the things I have personally witnessed in the UK.

Old 09-27-2007, 06:25 AM

20,363 posts, read 19,975,593 times
That one guy said it all. He "doesn't care about Belgian law". Europe is screwed, blued and tatooed.

Old 09-27-2007, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
That one guy said it all. He "doesn't care about Belgian law". Europe is screwed, blued and tatooed.
Yeah, but that's not news.

Old 09-27-2007, 09:19 AM

1,398 posts, read 6,610,902 times
Yet another example of the inevitable downside of aggressive non-assimilation. To remain in a permanent state of despising the country to which you voluntarily emigrated foments such hatred. I've seen it with the radical, Americans-despising illegals here in Los Angeles. The mere sight of someone outside their ethnic circle enrages them. As a middle-aged Caucasian female American, I've often been spat upon or pushed off the sidewalk by foreign nationals living here.

I hope the objective and professional Ms. Fahidi does not get assassinated, a genuine threat in Europe as we now know. The rabid misogynists misrepresenting her religion would be the most likely culprits.

Old 09-27-2007, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfilm View Post
Yet another example of the inevitable downside of aggressive non-assimilation. To remain in a permanent state of despising the country to which you voluntarily emigrated foments such hatred. I've seen it with the radical, Americans-despising illegals here in Los Angeles. The mere sight of someone outside their ethnic circle enrages them. As a middle-aged Caucasian female American, I've often been spat upon or pushed off the sidewalk by foreign nationals living here.

I hope the objective and professional Ms. Fahidi does not get assassinated, a genuine threat in Europe as we now know. The rabid misogynists misrepresenting her religion would be the most likely culprits.
The situation in the UK is worse than it is in Belgium; remember, the 7/7 terrorists were mainly UK nationals. Home-grown terrorists. Yikes. There was a protest at the BBC over those Mohammed cartoons (which the BBC never broadcast to my knowledge) and they carried signs that said things like "Death to those who insult the prophet" and "Behead those who insult Islam." Inciting racial hatred is supposed to be a crime in the UK, but the police didn't do a thing.

Old 09-27-2007, 01:40 PM

185 posts, read 355,625 times
Many of us in America will experience death by M & M's (Mexicans and Muslims.)

The stunt by the "flying imams" was an act of terrorism yet they almost got the chance to sue for profiling. They keep pushing the edge, seeing how much they can get away with. Some on Capitol Hill say we must fight in Iraq so the terrorist won't follow us home. I have news for them, they don't have to follow us, they're already here.

Islamberg on Muslim lane (sounds lovely, no?) Catskills NY.

Jihad Watch: Islamberg, New York: "You can hear gunfire up there. I can't understand why the FBI won't shut it down"

This certainly isn't the only one.

Old 09-27-2007, 04:52 PM

64 posts, read 132,299 times
I certainly cannot figure out what the formally White nations in Europe, America, Australia, New Zealand and Canada have to gain from the massive importation of 3rd world hordes from the remote reaches of the Mexico, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, and Africa.

Old 09-27-2007, 05:05 PM

116 posts, read 372,691 times
After the Van Gogh murder, thousands of middle-class, educated Dutch are leaving the Netherlands.

Old 09-27-2007, 05:08 PM

384 posts, read 1,133,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyFromTN View Post
I certainly cannot figure out what the formally White nations in Europe, America, Australia, New Zealand and Canada have to gain from the massive importation of 3rd world hordes from the remote reaches of the Mexico, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, and Africa.
Um, we wouldn't want to look like racists, now would we? We live in a multi-cultural society. The reason they don't give a damn and want to kill us is because we have been keeping them DOWN. So we should give them more free handouts to let them know how much we care about them being here.

Time to import more radical Islamists to America, legalize those who are illegal, and sell out the first world to the third!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration