Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 08:43 AM

63,101 posts, read 29,291,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post

Reagan gave them amnesty. Bush spoke to them in Spanish. Bloomberg hands them social services.

Conservatives adore illegals. They're cheap, docile laborers who are content with miserable wages, substandard housing conditions, lousy public schools, failing infrastructure and supporting overseas dicatorships. What could be better than getting low cost labor and passing the real costs of your enormous profits on to some contemptible middle class sap?

Their sexist culture and hyperreligious ideology with an emphasis on early breeding, minimal education and a deep seated contempt for the female sex fits right in with backwards Republican ideals.
What about Obama passing his DACA without congress' approval? What about him instructing Homeland Security not to deport any illegal immigrants unless they are felons? Reagan lived to regret signing an amnesty because our southern border wasn't secured as promised. Bush tried to push an amnesty but it was shot down by the Republicans in congress. Most Dems have always been for amnesty.

It isn't only rich Republicans that employ illegal immigrants for more profit. Think Pelosi for one.

Republican ideals are about early breeding, minimal education with a deep seated comtempt for females? Are you serious?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2012, 09:01 AM

3,484 posts, read 2,876,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
What about Obama passing his DACA without congress' approval? What about him instructing Homeland Security not to deport any illegal immigrants unless they are felons? Reagan lived to regret signing an amnesty because our southern border wasn't secured as promised. Bush tried to push an amnesty but it was shot down by the Republicans in congress. Most Dems have always been for amnesty.

It isn't only rich Republicans that employ illegal immigrants for more profit. Think Pelosi for one.

Republican ideals are about early breeding, minimal education with a deep seated comtempt for females? Are you serious?
Obama sucks on this issue. But how can you deny that Republicans have relentlessly pandered as well? Mittens made it perfectly clear how much he would also pander to them. Do you really think he would punish illegals?

And yes Republicans are sexist, hyperreligious nuts. Republicans have made repeated statements indicating their deep seated contempt for higher education. From Nixon to Santorum this kind of hatred of anyone with a brain is a meme of the Reps. They've also relentlessly attempted to shove religion down our throats in the most evil way imaginable. Crazy, celebate, pedophile shielding old Catholic men are handed the right to talk about marriage and women as if they knew anything about it. Moronic preachers with degrees from Stupidsville are given the power to make policy on climate change as if they had two brain cells to rub together.

Given the party's disgusting statements about rape they certainly don't like women very much. Mittens said he'll give us jobs and then let us out early so we can go clean up the menfolk's houses and watch their children.

The ideal Republican woman is Ann Romney: kinder, kucher and kirche are all she thinks about. It's sick and disgusting. We're not allowed any power. Ann Colter even said women shouldn't be voting. If the Reps thought they could get away with it they'd most certainly repeal the 19th amendment.

Old 11-06-2012, 09:06 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,362,226 times
Quote:
Obama sucks on this issue. But how can you deny that Republicans have relentlessly pandered as well? Mittens made it perfectly clear how much he would also pander to them. Do you really think he would punish illegals?

And yes Republicans are sexist, hyperreligious nuts. Republicans have made repeated statements indicating their deep seated contempt for higher education. From Nixon to Santorum this kind of hatred of anyone with a brain is a meme of the Reps. They've also relentlessly attempted to shove religion down our throats in the most evil way imaginable. Crazy, celebate, pedophile shielding old Catholic men are handed the right to talk about marriage and women as if they knew anything about it. Moronic preachers with degrees from Stupidsville are given the power to make policy on climate change as if they had two brain cells to rub together.

Given the party's disgusting statements about rape they certainly don't like women very much. Mittens said he'll give us jobs and then let us out early so we can go clean up the menfolk's houses and watch their children.

The ideal Republican woman is Ann Romney: kinder, kucher and kirche are all she thinks about. It's sick and disgusting. We're not allowed any power. Ann Colter even said women shouldn't be voting. If the Reps thought they could get away with it they'd most certainly repeal the 19th amendment.
In Massachusetts Romney gave the state police the authority to arrest illegals for immigration violations. He also fought against in state tuition for illegals and pushed for English only education in our schools.

Old 11-06-2012, 09:19 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,938,031 times
Quote:

Uh; like Rick Roma, I'm pro choice too and I'm also a Repub.

I used both words "illegal" AND "legal" to describe all aliens in the US.

Old 11-06-2012, 09:20 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,362,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
I just returned from the polls where I voted straight R ticket. Why did I do that? It's because I felt those candidates were the better options. I do cross party lines when I feel that it's necessary.
Up to you; your vote is yours to do with as you please.

Quote:

Reagan gave them amnesty. Bush spoke to them in Spanish. Bloomberg hands them social services.

Conservatives adore illegals. They're cheap, docile laborers who are content with miserable wages, substandard housing conditions, lousy public schools, failing infrastructure and supporting overseas dicatorships. What could be better than getting low cost labor and passing the real costs of your enormous profits on to some contemptible middle class sap?

Their sexist culture and hyperreligious ideology with an emphasis on early breeding, minimal education and a deep seated contempt for the female sex fits right in with backwards Republican ideals.
Some conservatives adore illegals for these reasons, definitely. But not all of them!

Quote:
Quote:
In Massachusetts Romney gave the state police the authority to arrest illegals for immigration violations. He also fought against in state tuition for illegals and pushed for English only education in our schools.
Massachusetts is also brimming with Brazilian illegals. Heckuva job, Mittens! Not like Rick Perry's doing any better down here in Nacoville...oops, I mean Dallas.

Old 11-06-2012, 09:33 AM

3,484 posts, read 2,876,813 times
Quote:
And yet he made it perfectly clear in the debates that he would hispander just as much as Obama does. He said nothing against illegals. I know. I watched the debates and yelped at the televison when I heard the nonsense that came out of his mouth. But then again how would you know what Romney believes? He's a flip-flopper. The only thing he really cares about is lowering taxes for his fellow greedheads and gaining power.

The notion that the Reps would be hard on illegals is silly. Why would they deport their workers? Illegals are perfect for the Reps. They're cheap labor and they make the Reps look open minded so they can look good. Many are also extremely ridiciously religiously extremist Catholic and therefore anti-abortion extemists -- sexists who view women as nothing more than breeders. They're perfectly content to have three kids by the time they're 20, drop out of high school and work a menial job with garbage wages and no expectation of their employers. They're also perfectly content with a corrupt government that one looks to cheat rather than work with.

They're natural Republican voters.

Old 11-06-2012, 09:35 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,782,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
Guys, come on. I'm a liberal voter and I am anti-illegal immigration. You can be both.
Quote:
I'm a pro-choice Conservative. We're both in the minority here.....
You two are all jacked up LOL. JK....

Old 11-06-2012, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
Up to you; your vote is yours to do with as you please.

Some conservatives adore illegals for these reasons, definitely. But not all of them!

Massachusetts is also brimming with Brazilian illegals. Heckuva job, Mittens! Not like Rick Perry's doing any better down here in Nacoville...oops, I mean Dallas.

1. Romney has been out of office since 2007.
2. Deval Patrick repealed Romney's immigration enforcement measure as one of his first orders of business.
3. The illegal alien problem existed well before Romney's tenure.
4. In one of the darkest blue of all blue states Romney's power to do anything about illegal immigration was severely limited.
5. As you can see based on this thread Mass is a liberal mecca that loves illegal aliens.
6. Swing and a miss.
7. Feel free to try again.

Old 11-06-2012, 10:33 AM

Quote:
And yet he made it perfectly clear in the debates that he would hispander just as much as Obama does. He said nothing against illegals. I know. I watched the debates and yelped at the televison when I heard the nonsense that came out of his mouth. But then again how would you know what Romney believes? He's a flip-flopper. The only thing he really cares about is lowering taxes for his fellow greedheads and gaining power.

The notion that the Reps would be hard on illegals is silly. Why would they deport their workers? Illegals are perfect for the Reps. They're cheap labor and they make the Reps look open minded so they can look good. Many are also extremely ridiciously religiously extremist Catholic and therefore anti-abortion extemists -- sexists who view women as nothing more than breeders. They're perfectly content to have three kids by the time they're 20, drop out of high school and work a menial job with garbage wages and no expectation of their employers. They're also perfectly content with a corrupt government that one looks to cheat rather than work with.

They're natural Republican voters.

So then let's see here:

What percentage of illegal aliens are Hispanic? What percentage of Hispanics tend to vote Republican? I'm thinking your whole position there is pretty far off base.....

Old 11-06-2012, 10:41 AM

3,426 posts, read 8,923,089 times
This makes me proud to be from the Massachusetts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration