Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2013, 02:22 PM

9,240 posts, read 8,692,459 times

Advertisements

Who would want to work under an administration like this? I don't blame him. So now they are low risk non criminals
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2013, 03:18 PM

63,332 posts, read 29,409,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Who would want to work under an administration like this? I don't blame him. So now they are low risk non criminals
According to the article this official had already planned on resigning weeks ago and that it was non-related to the release of these detainees. I wouldn't doubt however that many officials within HS are unhappy about what is going on within their agency under the direction of the Obama administration.

Old 02-27-2013, 03:41 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,493,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
According to the article this official had already planned on resigning weeks ago and that it was non-related to the release of these detainees. I wouldn't doubt however that many officials within HS are unhappy about what is going on within their agency under the direction of the Obama administration.
I knew a couple of people who used to work HS but quit quite a while ago, they do not like the way Obama has handled the border situation at all.

I heard some stories boy did i, anyone who does know someone who worked border security, has also heard the stories.

So the administration is calling them low risk ha, yeah ok. Who in their right mind would be happy with any thing the Obama administration is doing, no one sane, no one with a brain in their head. This President is a child, who when cannot get his own way, acts the fool that he is.

Old 02-27-2013, 09:45 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,885,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Yet, Obama has insisted all along that it was only apprehending the violent criminals and not going after the "non-violent" illegals and instead giving them a free pass.

Or is Obama telling one thing to the La Raza groups and something entirely different to Americans? Which is it? Did Obama really round up harmless peaceful illegals and hold them in detention centers or was he having only the violent criminal illegals detained?

It would be absurd -- completely absurd to be promising these illegals amnesty and the quick path to US citizenship and also detaining them at the same time.

Old 02-28-2013, 07:35 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,692,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post

From another site

Quote:
he “announced several weeks ago to ICE senior leadership that he planned to retire after 40 years.”

Old 02-28-2013, 11:00 AM

50,584 posts, read 47,414,627 times
Ok, double talk. Is he arresting only violent, criminal aliens or not? What a load.

Old 03-02-2013, 02:09 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,885,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Ok, double talk. Is he arresting only violent, criminal aliens or not? What a load.
He must now be claiming he was only lying when he claimed that only the most violent criminals were arrested and now he's released them so they can commit more violent crimes here in the USA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration