Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 05:43 PM

640 posts, read 461,530 times

Advertisements

Just what is this woman's position?? How much longer will it take voters to see that Hillary is a snake in the grass? Has she flip-flopped enough for anyone?

FOXNews.com - Clinton Comes Out Against Driver's Licenses for Illegal Immigrants - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2007, 05:49 PM

1,499 posts, read 4,832,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner_Nation_60 View Post
Just what is this woman's position?? How much longer will it take voters to see that Hillary is a snake in the grass? Has she flip-flopped enough for anyone?

FOXNews.com - Clinton Comes Out Against Driver's Licenses for Illegal Immigrants - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum
I know, I just saw the news flash on Fox too!

But trust me, next week she will be for it again... it depends on what George Soros tells her or whether or not she will be before a radical left-wing crowd or before Univision....

I am LOVING this!!!! Another John Kerry takes the stage!

Old 11-14-2007, 05:53 PM

1,499 posts, read 4,832,188 times
Hey the thread was moved to Immigration.

It is about the ELECTION, not Immigration! It is about Hillary's political craziness trying to cheat and deceive Americans into voting for her in 2008.

How can we get it moved back to the election thread????

(ps. Great post Sooner) Way to go!

Did you see in the post that Obama is making fun of Ms. Flip-Flopper??

Old 11-14-2007, 05:54 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,219,039 times
If she runs against Rudy, how will this issue be used against her? Rudy is vulnerable too, as is Mitt.

Old 11-14-2007, 05:55 PM

2,970 posts, read 2,259,120 times
Hmm. I was just getting ready to reply to this thread when I noticed it was moved. . .

I wonder why it was moved from the 2008 Election Sub forum? It seemed like that was a logical place for it since it has to do with her platform, and her electability, and is obviously of big importance in the upcoming election. . . Also, it seems like it would have gotten a lot more traffic on that forum. I rarely visit this one.

Old 11-14-2007, 05:58 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,219,039 times
I didn't move it, but perhaps it was moved because the Spitzer discussion was here too.

Old 11-14-2007, 06:01 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana-Guy View Post
I am LOVING this!!!! Another John Kerry takes the stage!
Maybe you mean, "another Mitt Romney takes the stage?"

Old 11-14-2007, 06:07 PM

640 posts, read 461,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky1 View Post
Hmm. I was just getting ready to reply to this thread when I noticed it was moved. . .

I wonder why it was moved from the 2008 Election Sub forum? It seemed like that was a logical place for it since it has to do with her platform, and her electability, and is obviously of big importance in the upcoming election. . . Also, it seems like it would have gotten a lot more traffic on that forum. I rarely visit this one.
Agreed. I asked to have it restored to the Presidential 2008 forum but was denied.

Old 11-14-2007, 06:11 PM

2,011 posts, read 3,878,903 times
What else do you expect from this lying ,pandering person. She'll be the new DemocRAT flip-flopper taking over from that other polished liar, Kerry.

Old 11-14-2007, 06:17 PM

635 posts, read 1,746,885 times
I know an illegal immigrant from Guatemala at my work who is a pretty nice guy. He was fined 1100 dollars for driving without a license. I believe the system shouldn't be anarchial with people driving on the road that the government has no record of. But the other coin is if they know how to drive and pay up for accidents, pay tickets, and are not reckless, who the heck cares. Hillary Clinton is trying to receive the Latino vote, finally someone figures it out!

BTW: Missed you all in Las Vegas!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration