Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2013, 10:39 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,810,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
This is true, however, the OP referred to DREAMers, who enter as minors and generalized that THEY are all psychotic killers.
But there is some weird crap going on in Mexico with it's Santa Muerte worship and cartel hitmen and the thousands of decapitations that have taken place in the past few years. Not many other countries have matched the level of beheadings that Mexico has. They even cut off heads for the former Pope's visit. You can watch the videos they post on the internet where they gleefully carve off someone's head.

And on top of that, that Russian drug krokodil is now in Mexico -- some has already made it's way to the USA.

Old 12-29-2013, 10:40 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,103,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
But there is some weird crap going on in Mexico with it's Santa Muerte worship and cartel hitmen and the thousands of decapitations that have taken place in the past few years. Not many other countries have matched the level of beheadings that Mexico has. They even cut off heads for the former Pope's visit. You can watch the videos they post on the internet where they gleefully carve off someone's head.

And on top of that, that Russian drug krokodil is now in Mexico -- some has already made it's way to the USA.
I know, I've seen Breaking Bad and The Bridge*. Nobody can argue that its not f***ed up, but implying that children and teenagers are all bad news is pretty stupid.

*Oddly enough, the killer chopping people up, not Mexican, but a white dude.

Last edited by Grsz11; 12-29-2013 at 10:50 PM..

Old 12-30-2013, 05:49 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,938,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by borregokid View Post
All the Germans and other immigrants that migrated here after WWll are responsible for most of the shootings of the past 50 years. We never had any before.. Can we nominate this for the dumbest thread of the week? Of course there will be at least three more stupid than this one tomorrow, courtesy of the Tea Party base.
Uh; there's NO reason to allow more trash into the US illegally since like you said, we have lots here already.

Old 12-30-2013, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Serial killers are largely white males, is that part of the white male culture? Do you realize how stupid this sounds?
Uh; out of 100 "anglo white" males, I don't think they have more serial killers than other groups of people. Blacks are catching up real fast. Hispanics: depends how they're counted. I say that since for many crimes, Hispanics are counted as "white".

Old 12-30-2013, 05:55 AM

Quote:
I know, I've seen Breaking Bad and The Bridge*. Nobody can argue that its not f***ed up, but implying that children and teenagers are all bad news is pretty stupid.

*Oddly enough, the killer chopping people up, not Mexican, but a white dude.
Uh; ALL illegal aliens ARE bad news. Ask Mexico; they treat illegals from Guatemala real bad. Tho most don't chop off peoples heads.

Old 12-30-2013, 07:00 AM

63,106 posts, read 29,291,757 times
Quote:
Nice deflection. Would that first sentence be more appropriate as "you can't let anyone in?" I agree that we should be cautious, but there is a difference between those that came at 12 compared to 40.
Actually, if memory serves me right the Dream Act was to include illegal foreigners up to 36 years old that came as minors. One may have come as a minor but who knows what they have been up to up and until that age of 36. Some or many have joined gangs that have committed heinous crimes.

Old 12-30-2013, 09:49 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,698,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
An 18 yo, a man was one of the DREAM actors Obama wants to grant amnesty brought some of the cultural diversity that gives Mexico the colorful reputation of being home to mass beheadings.

The agreement was that Alexis could live with the couple as long as he went to school and worked to contribute to the family expenses. The teen didn’t particularly want to do either of those, which is why he was asked to move out. He was so angry that he killed his uncle and decapitated him. For added gore and impact, he cut the ears, nose and mouth off of his victim’s face and pulled out the eyes with his bare hands. He also dismembered Diaz-Hernandez’s arms, and sliced the remaining torso from the man’s neck to the pelvis.

Valdez was so enraged, he said he did it because this Christmas he “wanted to leave his aunt a present.” So, after bludgeoning Mr. Diaz-Hernandez and decapitating and dismembering his corpse, Alexis placed the severed head on his aunt’s bed. He planned on killing his aunt but she was at a party.

Read more at The Black SphereHeadless in Chicago
Are those acts illegal for Dreamers to commit?

I'm just wondering aloud, because our laws are not the law anymore, our laws are whatever King Obama decides they are, and can change with a whim on any given day.

Old 12-30-2013, 09:51 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,698,997 times
Quote:
Serial killers are largely white males, is that part of the white male culture? Do you realize how stupid this sounds?
And how many non-white gang members are serial killers, but are never caught because they engage in drive by shootings or professional hits that are never solved by the police?

Old 12-30-2013, 09:56 AM

3,433 posts, read 5,757,610 times
Quote:
Because of Timothy McVeigh, should I be weary of all white men buying fertilizer?

apples to oranges

McVeigh had a right to be living n the US.

illegals DO NOT !

Old 12-30-2013, 10:03 AM

3,555 posts, read 4,103,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy52 View Post
apples to oranges

McVeigh had a right to be living n the US.

illegals DO NOT !
That wasn't my comparison.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration