Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 01:20 PM

50,291 posts, read 47,043,365 times

Advertisements

Let's see how you feel after an Illegal steals your identity and drains your bank account and ruins your credit. Feel the love suckers?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2008, 01:55 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,093,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Let's see how you feel after an Illegal steals your identity and drains your bank account and ruins your credit. Feel the love suckers?

I did have my identity stolen and it was one of our own citizens.

Old 08-29-2008, 02:49 PM

1,417 posts, read 1,157,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
I did have my identity stolen and it was one of our own citizens.
As most are. But the only time it gets reported in the news is when an illegal does it . Think about it, an identity gets stolen every 4 seconds.. and we here only about 5 articles a year when illegals do it.

Old 08-29-2008, 02:54 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,093,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
As most are. But the only time it gets reported in the news is when an illegal does it . Think about it, an identity gets stolen every 4 seconds.. and we here only about 5 articles a year when illegals do it.

LOL is that not the truth, just think about it, if it were not for Illegals, we would not have any problems and life as we know it would be bliss.

Old 08-29-2008, 02:58 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,639,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
On the immigration forum, you would be right. But as for the charge of identity theft not being reported on in the larger media --- what rock have you been living under? It is in the news, there have been extensive articles written about it, including ways to safeguard your identity agaisnt theft.
So yes, a lof of identity theives are US citizens.
But a lot are illegal immigrants.
We are stuck with our own criminal citizenry, but we are do have options as it pertains to the illegal immigrants.

Old 08-29-2008, 03:00 PM

3,326 posts, read 5,340,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chey2u View Post
Yes I have met MANY lovely llegal and illegal immigrants. I have known them to be hard workers, do work americans won't do for a price we won't accept, pay taxes they will never see. They are artisic, family oriented, loving people. They would give you their last piece of bread, welcome you into their home and treat you like family. What people forget is the bad people that are in EVERY race are not the norm. The drug smugglers and slave traders. Yet we have so many sick minded people in this country who beg for those trades. They are the ones to be stopped. Yes I love the hispanic people, even though I would respect our countries rules and not go against the law I pray the border will one day be open. Hate me if you wish I care not.
--------------

You will get your wish because in time when CA and other border area's are run by Mexican politician's the border's will be wide open if nothing else they will hinder the Fed's to the point it will amount to same thing.

Here in South Florida when Raul Castro open's the gates of Cuba .
Prison's -insane asylum's are opened up and poured into Miami NOT 1 Cuban politician here which is 95% of Miami's political Cosa Nostra will stop it.

They will infact do anything they can to hinder the Coast Guard ,etc.

Old 08-29-2008, 03:11 PM

3,326 posts, read 5,340,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chey2u View Post
Yes I have met MANY lovely llegal and illegal immigrants. I have known them to be hard workers, do work americans won't do for a price we won't accept, pay taxes they will never see. They are artisic, family oriented, loving people. They would give you their last piece of bread, welcome you into their home and treat you like family. What people forget is the bad people that are in EVERY race are not the norm. The drug smugglers and slave traders. Yet we have so many sick minded people in this country who beg for those trades. They are the ones to be stopped. Yes I love the hispanic people, even though I would respect our countries rules and not go against the law I pray the border will one day be open. Hate me if you wish I care not.
-------------

I don't walk in step with anyone those here or any other place. This I understand your point.
I agree most are good people but it doesn't change the fact that it's a financial drain on this country.

Most are great people but some are hardcore cut your throat criminal's . It is the duty the obligation of a politician to protect his/her citizens.

In reality Latin America's standards or lack of them will beat this country with brutality. You don't want that .

Old 08-29-2008, 03:25 PM

2,054 posts, read 4,275,974 times
Back to the "lovely" thing...
I say if they look like Salma Hayek then COME ON OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-29-2008, 04:09 PM

391 posts, read 872,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiso View Post
-------------

I don't walk in step with anyone those here or any other place. This I understand your point.
I agree most are good people but it doesn't change the fact that it's a financial drain on this country.

Most are great people but some are hardcore cut your throat criminal's . It is the duty the obligation of a politician to protect his/her citizens.

In reality Latin America's standards or lack of them will beat this country with brutality. You don't want that .

I cant argue with you on that. We have a mulitude of americans whom are criminals. we do need to protect our citizens and I agree to the financial drain. There is bad everywhere and bad that walk among us.

Old 08-29-2008, 04:13 PM

1,417 posts, read 1,157,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
On the immigration forum, you would be right. But as for the charge of identity theft not being reported on in the larger media --- what rock have you been living under? It is in the news, there have been extensive articles written about it, including ways to safeguard your identity agaisnt theft.
So yes, a lof of identity theives are US citizens.
But a lot are illegal immigrants.
We are stuck with our own criminal citizenry, but we are do have options as it pertains to the illegal immigrants.
I agree, they show up sometimes. Most articles pertaining to illegals stealing someones identity are usually outlined like this: "Illegal steals identity. Now let me talk about the effects of illegal immigration". Really, people don't know how to cover stories anymore. Or maybe they're playing the whole thing to work to their agenda
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration