Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2014, 01:19 PM

174 posts, read 182,221 times

Advertisements

Around 14 years ago Europe began its flood with massive illegal immigrants from mostly places like North Africa. A large majority of their immigration has done little for them in a way of being productive, rather they just collect from the welfare system. Most European citizens are not happy about. Crimes like rape are increasingly growing issues in Europe. There are now signs up posting Sharia zones that law makers try to remove.

Next upon Obama becoming president the United states has a tremendous growing problem of illegal immigration that will do nothing but hurt jobs, create mass welfare, among the other usual issues of mass immigration.

However the arguments of why vary without making sense so far.

The left without care for Americans out of work say it is the right thing to do. They see how badly it is failing in Europe and how it is quickly destroying Europeans economies. So why follow suit? Can it really be for democrat votes? it is obvious the left does not care about anyone but themselves so what is the real reason behind massive illegal immigration?

Is it about destabilizing the entire west, the oppressors out of hatred? Is it for creating consumerism for big box stores and companies?

Is it about equality? Forcing Americans to be tolerant to accept the changes illegal immigration sets fourth including language differences.

Illegal immigration will likely be the end of free markets and capitalism. If amnesty passes it is very likely that all Americans will have far fewer job choices. There will also likely be racism against Americans moving forward as well as EOE policies in the toilet.

Maybe I am missing something but I just don't see the reason for the entire west doing these things.

Old 10-05-2014, 02:35 AM

13,585 posts, read 15,738,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinctwentyone View Post
Is it about destabilizing the entire west, the oppressors out of hatred?
It is about destroying Western Civilization. It has been painfully obvious that the U.S.'s changes in its immigration policies, from 1965 onward, have been detrimental to our well-being as a whole. From labor supply issues, to environmental issues, to any number of a dozen or more other issues, we have sounded our own death knell. And so now they come in seemingly endless minions to take all they can from us while we do nothing to defend the very fibers of our existence.

Old 10-06-2014, 02:04 AM

13,585 posts, read 15,738,148 times
It's gotten to the point where people will even laugh at racist humor such as this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87OfXVSSQQg

Yeah, it's all one big joke...

Old 10-06-2014, 06:48 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,949,204 times
Quote:
Around 14 years ago Europe began its flood with massive illegal immigrants from mostly places like North Africa. A large majority of their immigration has done little for them in a way of being productive, rather they just collect from the welfare system. Most European citizens are not happy about. Crimes like rape are increasingly growing issues in Europe. There are now signs up posting Sharia zones that law makers try to remove.

Next upon Obama becoming president the United states has a tremendous growing problem of illegal immigration that will do nothing but hurt jobs, create mass welfare, among the other usual issues of mass immigration.

However the arguments of why vary without making sense so far.

The left without care for Americans out of work say it is the right thing to do. They see how badly it is failing in Europe and how it is quickly destroying Europeans economies. So why follow suit? Can it really be for democrat votes? it is obvious the left does not care about anyone but themselves so what is the real reason behind massive illegal immigration?

Is it about destabilizing the entire west, the oppressors out of hatred? Is it for creating consumerism for big box stores and companies?

Is it about equality? Forcing Americans to be tolerant to accept the changes illegal immigration sets fourth including language differences.

Illegal immigration will likely be the end of free markets and capitalism. If amnesty passes it is very likely that all Americans will have far fewer job choices. There will also likely be racism against Americans moving forward as well as EOE policies in the toilet.

Maybe I am missing something but I just don't see the reason for the entire west doing these things.
IMHO it's because of "white guilt". Many Baby Boomers were fed that bit because the Black and some other "races" got the short end of the stick due to racism. Tho word was those "oppressed races" were really stepping up and taking care of business 50 years ago.

Well guess what: us "Irish" get screwed back in the day, the Jews did and so on.

Old 10-06-2014, 09:05 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,903,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
It is about destroying Western Civilization. It has been painfully obvious that the U.S.'s changes in its immigration policies, from 1965 onward, have been detrimental to our well-being as a whole. From labor supply issues, to environmental issues, to any number of a dozen or more other issues, we have sounded our own death knell. And so now they come in seemingly endless minions to take all they can from us while we do nothing to defend the very fibers of our existence.
You got a point. Europe and Africa can not take the us on Militarily, for many reasons. (Need anther thread for that one), but they sure can indirectly ruin our economy and our security with in the US.

Good Point.

Old 10-06-2014, 09:28 AM

2,722 posts, read 5,481,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
It's gotten to the point where people will even laugh at racist humor such as this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87OfXVSSQQg

Yeah, it's all one big joke...
Wow. That's so not funny.

Old 10-06-2014, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by another_hot-day View Post
Wow. That's so not funny.
I agree, even from a comedic standpoint and I love comedy. This is one of the sickest SNL scenes I have watched.

Most Americans do not know the extent of massive immigration in western Europe. It is so much farther advanced than in America and they try to keep it quiet, not to mention there is no speech in Europe so if you talk about illegals you can be punished. America has so many good things and watching them fall is a tough nut to crack.

Another thing is I think too many young Americans do not know what's its like living in the 3rd world and that greatly affects judgment.

Old 10-06-2014, 12:40 PM

63,268 posts, read 29,364,636 times
Quote:
I agree, even from a comedic standpoint and I love comedy. This is one of the sickest SNL scenes I have watched.

Most Americans do not know the extent of massive immigration in western Europe. It is so much farther advanced than in America and they try to keep it quiet, not to mention there is no speech in Europe so if you talk about illegals you can be punished. America has so many good things and watching them fall is a tough nut to crack.

Another thing is I think too many young Americans do not know what's its like living in the 3rd world and that greatly affects judgment.
Many Americans both young and not so young are complacent about this illegal immigration mess and for the reason you mentioned. Bleeding heart liberalism has clouded their vision for the future. All they see are poor little immigrants just trying to feed their families without educating themselves on the what is really going on and the negative impact it will have on them and this country's future.

Old 10-06-2014, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Many Americans both young and not so young are complacent about this illegal immigration mess and for the reason you mentioned. Bleeding heart liberalism has clouded their vision for the future. All they see are poor little immigrants just trying to feed their families without educating themselves on the what is really going on and the negative impact it will have on them and this country's future.

Also black Americans will feel the blunt of this as well. I don't see many black Americans standing up for this aside from a small few. I think it is because of the fact the government labeled it a race thing or a diverse thing which is completely false. This will affect black Americans just as much as white Americans.

An example would be recently in Chicago the governor vowed to give only illegals the city jobs. What about the loyal people that have lived in Chicago all their lives? Screw em?

Old 10-06-2014, 02:21 PM

63,268 posts, read 29,364,636 times
Quote:
Also black Americans will feel the blunt of this as well. I don't see many black Americans standing up for this aside from a small few. I think it is because of the fact the government labeled it a race thing or a diverse thing which is completely false. This will affect black Americans just as much as white Americans.

An example would be recently in Chicago the governor vowed to give only illegals the city jobs. What about the loyal people that have lived in Chicago all their lives? Screw em?
You're right again. I think it is seen as a race issue with many blacks. Many of them don't want to join together with whites to make our government start enforcing our immigration laws and they refuse to admit that illegal aliens are diluting their economic opportunities. Most of them are Democrats and blindly follow what the Democrats advocate for. In all fairness there are enough bleeding heart white liberals that just refuse to wake up also. I just wish the majority of Americans regardless of race or ethnic makeup would join together for the best interests of our nation as a whole and put our superficial differences aside on this issue. It really is so important that we do that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration