Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2014, 03:26 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,938,031 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinctwentyone View Post
Also black Americans will feel the blunt of this as well. I don't see many black Americans standing up for this aside from a small few. I think it is because of the fact the government labeled it a race thing or a diverse thing which is completely false. This will affect black Americans just as much as white Americans.

An example would be recently in Chicago the governor vowed to give only illegals the city jobs. What about the loyal people that have lived in Chicago all their lives? Screw em?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
You're right again. I think it is seen as a race issue with many blacks. Many of them don't want to join together with whites to make our government start enforcing our immigration laws and they refuse to admit that illegal aliens are diluting their economic opportunities. Most of them are Democrats and blindly follow what the Democrats advocate for. In all fairness there are enough bleeding heart white liberals that just refuse to wake up also. I just wish the majority of Americans regardless of race or ethnic makeup would join together for the best interests of our nation as a whole and put our superficial differences aside on this issue. It really is so important that we do that.
American Blacks: many of them see the mostly Hispanic illegal aliens as "people of color" because many light skin "Black" people, especially the ladies DO look "Mexican" even tho Hispanic ain't a race.

If most illegal aliens looked like me: freckled white skin red heads; I'd bet my bottom dollar that American Blacks would NOT support any kind of amnesty for their kind.

Old 10-06-2014, 05:55 PM

22,519 posts, read 12,072,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
American Blacks: many of them see the mostly Hispanic illegal aliens as "people of color" because many light skin "Black" people, especially the ladies DO look "Mexican" even tho Hispanic ain't a race.

If most illegal aliens looked like me: freckled white skin red heads; I'd bet my bottom dollar that American Blacks would NOT support any kind of amnesty for their kind.
I agree.

The thing is a lot of blacks don't realize just how racist these illegals can be (especially the ones from Mexico, Central and South America). Mexico treats its few black citizens like dirt.

In another webpage, a black Puerto Rican posted that when he encounters illegals, they don't know that he speaks Spanish. So right in front of him they are making derogatory remarks. When they do this, he responds to them in Spanish and their jaws drop.

In Southern California, Hispanic gangs started moving into traditionally black neighborhoods then went to work terrorizing the black residents to force them out.

Old 10-06-2014, 06:28 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,938,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I agree.

The thing is a lot of blacks don't realize just how racist these illegals can be (especially the ones from Mexico, Central and South America). Mexico treats its few black citizens like dirt.

In another webpage, a black Puerto Rican posted that when he encounters illegals, they don't know that he speaks Spanish. So right in front of him they are making derogatory remarks. When they do this, he responds to them in Spanish and their jaws drop.

In Southern California, Hispanic gangs started moving into traditionally black neighborhoods then went to work terrorizing the black residents to force them out.
That does get me since the Bloods and Crips in LA don't "play nice". I'm real surprised they didn't put the Mexican gangs into their place, especially in old school Black hoods.

Old 10-06-2014, 08:09 PM

174 posts, read 182,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post

Makes sense from a color stand point but the thing of it, when all those management positions get had by a certain south American country, having lived 6 years in south America, I know it will be very unlikely for either blacks or whites, even if they speak fluent Spanish will get hired.

Collective cultures no matter from where are extremely clickish and extremely prejudice against anyone that isn't from the same country.

So going by people of color will be a mistake in the end because it will cost all of us greatly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration